Sequels Should Black Panther be the Leader of the Avengers if Chris Evans leaves as Cap

universeman

Sidekick
Reaction score
I think if Chris Evans leaves after Avengers 3 Black Panther should be the new leader of the Avengers instead of Ant-man and Doctor Strange and whoever else I know we may get BuckyCap but I hope we don't it seems to easy Black Panther would be much better. I see the Avengers like the MMPR we started out with six of them same with MMPR now we get some new ones and more in Phase 3 so to me I see Phase 4 being like Zeo/Turbo era we still had some old members of the team but some new ones too like Phase 2/ Phase 3 and then Tommy step down as Leader and TJ became the new Leader of the PR so I see Phase 4 being like that.​

Interesting question. I personal would say no, not right away. I wouldn't want a new character to immediately be the leader

Maybe introduce him in Phase 3, Cap dies in Avengers 3, they ultimately have no leader. BP has a film and appearances in Phase 4, with him proving his leadership in the climax of Avengers 4.

But we are way out from that happening.

I think Dr. Strange should be the leader of The New Avengers. He has the home base and means to support the team along with Iron Fist. Black Panther should be an ally but his place is in Wakanda in his own films with a cameo against Kang or whoever in A4 imo. Black Panther definitely needs to be in the battle against Thanos along with Black Bolt.

Dr. Strange (Co-Leader/Funder)
Iron Fist (Co-Leader/Funder)

The Winter Solider (Cap)
Power Man (w/ Jessica Jones)
Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel)
War Machine
Giant Man (Scott Lang)
Wasp

Nova (Kinda like Marvel's Answer to Spider-Man?)

Last edited:
No. To me, Black Panther should not be tied down to the Avengers if he is also ruling Wakanda.

No.

There's a list of better candidates to lead the team; besides, he will have responsibilities for ruling Wakanda.

No.

And should there be a leader? They could just work with each other without having a leader.

Why would Black Panther be the leader when you have Thor and Iron Man?

It would probably depend on who's on the roster and how long Panther was a member.If BP just joins and Thor & Iron Man are still on the team,he shouldn't rank higher than them,IMO.

I think in the comics they elected their leader at various points,however the MCU Avengers doesn't quite operate like that.They're still a by-product of SHIELD at this point.

Interesting question. I personal would say no, not right away. I wouldn't want a new character to immediately be the leader

Maybe introduce him in Phase 3, Cap dies in Avengers 3, they ultimately have no leader. BP has a film and appearances in Phase 4, with him proving his leadership in the climax of Avengers 4.

But we are way out from that happening.
This

I think if Chris Evans leaves after Avengers 3 Black Panther should be the new leader of the Avengers instead of Ant-man and Doctor Strange and whoever else I know we may get BuckyCap but I hope we don't it seems to easy Black Panther would be much better. I see the Avengers like the MMPR we started out with six of them same with MMPR now we get some new ones and more in Phase 3 so to me I see Phase 4 being like Zeo/Turbo era we still had some old members of the team but some new ones too like Phase 2/ Phase 3 and then Tommy step down as Leader and TJ became the new Leader of the PR so I see Phase 4 being like that.​

No.

Captain Barnes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"