Iron Fist Should Daredevil appear in Iron Fist?

Comic Book Guy

Civilian
Reaction score
Given the connection they will surely share because of the martial arts and mystic elements present in the first season of Daredevil, should Murdock play a role in Danny's series? I think it might be a bit off putting and distract from Danny Rand's story, but it would be a good way to get Matt back on the screen without having to wait till Defenders and their martial arts connection is what has resulted in crossovers between them in the comics.

I think it might be cool to see matt Murdock as a lawyer represent the rand corporation or whatever but personally I would save a daredevil cameo right for the end when he turns up and tried to get iron fist to join the avengers

you're both wrong it's HEROES FOR HIRE
perhaps defenders is the real name for the group and heroes for hire it's ninakname

you're both wrong it's HEROES FOR HIRE
perhaps defenders is the real name for the group and heroes for hire it's ninakname

No its not. Daredevil is not a hero for hire. The purpose of the group isn't to make money. Heroes for Hire has a specific role. It's more than just who the characters are.

Depends on how it's done. Don't see why not.

Nope. There will be way to many other things going on. I think the heroes should stay out of each other series before they collide in the Defenders (just like with the Avengers).

If DD cameos in any of the other Defenders shows before the actual team up series, I hope it's just as avocado Matt Murdock, lawyering it up.

As long as they faithfully work in Misty and Colleen first. And Luke Cage will probably have to appear in a few episodes.

But then, after all that, having Daredevil now turn up might all be a bit much for one season. But, as Matt Murdock? Sure. That I could see.

Put me in the "Daredevil no, Matt Murdoch yes" column. It should probably just be a cameo, though, unless Nelson and Murdoch's stock has gone way up in the interim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"