• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I really worry about this?

Scarlet spidey

Old school
Reaction score
Okay, guys. So a few nights ago I started hearing voices. First time it was my furnace calling my name. The second time was the next morning when I was taking a shower, the shower head was screaming. Then the next morning I was hearing music coming from the bathroom, but there was no radio or anything.

I assume it's just stress induced from working a lot, and having some lady troubles. I haven't heard anything for 2 days now. Any ideas, fellas?

Go see a doctor, and get some meds. Or Mario is going to save you from Bowser. And as cool as that sounds Princess, it's not ideal...

No, they're gone now. Don't worry.

...worry LATER when you black out and wake up next to a beaten, bloody corpse (likely of some homeless person) with the voices whispering words of encouragement with each blood-ridden blow to the head.

:yay:

OR you could write down what they tell you and start a religion. That's how most religions started anyway.

No, they're gone now. Don't worry.

...worry LATER when you black out and wake up next to a beaten, bloody corpse (likely of some homeless person) with the voices whispering words of encouragement with each blood-ridden blow to the head.

:yay:
I'd assume that the voices wouldn't be nice and wait until I'm not busy to tell me to kill things. So far it just said my name and played music for me. No harm in that, right?;)

It's me; your identical twin. I'm inside the house :yellow:

Bro i feel you, numerous times my parents where out and no one was home, id hear all kinds of things, i always hear my name being called out, my piano sometimes plays by itself, and you can hear the guitar strumming once in a blue.

its either your mind playing with you, or your house is haunted like mine.

ghosts exist, weather you want to belive it or not.

if the problem persists and it is in your mind, get your electrical box checked by an emf detector, if its above i belive 10-20, (average emf reading) than you have high emf readings, when that happens the electro magnetic waves effect your mind, they make you see or hear things.

they can also make you feel uneasy or paranoid.

What kind of music was it? If it was Classical you are ok, if it is Nintendo Music, that cool. If it sounded like a Ringtone, check your phone.

I'd assume that the voices wouldn't be nice and wait until I'm not busy to tell me to kill things. So far it just said my name and played music for me. No harm in that, right?;)
No, they'll just wait until your brain-disease progresses. :csad:

Okay, guys. So a few nights ago I started hearing voices. First time it was my furnace calling my name. The second time was the next morning when I was taking a shower, the shower head was screaming. Then the next morning I was hearing music coming from the bathroom, but there was no radio or anything.

I assume it's just stress induced from working a lot, and having some lady troubles. I haven't heard anything for 2 days now. Any ideas, fellas?

If my shower head was screaming at me, I'd resort to taking baths, even if that means I'll be bathing in my own dirt.

...but yeah, you're going crazy. As long as the furnace isn't ordering you to chase hookers with chainsaws and the bathroom is singing Phil Collins, you've still got time :up:

It's a good sign that it stopped, but I still wouldn't ignore it. See a doc. That's what they're there for.

Most people hear what they want to hear. It's nothing, it's all in your heads. I believe that happens to lots of people.

Bro i feel you, numerous times my parents where out and no one was home, id hear all kinds of things, i always hear my name being called out, my piano sometimes plays by itself, and you can hear the guitar strumming once in a blue.

its either your mind playing with you, or your house is haunted like mine.

ghosts exist, weather you want to belive it or not.

if the problem persists and it is in your mind, get your electrical box checked by an emf detector, if its above i belive 10-20, (average emf reading) than you have high emf readings, when that happens the electro magnetic waves effect your mind, they make you see or hear things.

they can also make you feel uneasy or paranoid.
What a shocker coming from Ice-Man...who has experienced everything.

If you want to survive the night, do exactly what Ice-man says.

murrowcrop.jpg

Whatever you do, no matter what the voices say, DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A spirit is trying to contact you. Meditate and focus - then start a conversation! :o

schizophrenia maby, though you might want to see a professional :(

Rule #1 - Never roomie with Jeff Dunham.

I wouldn't worry about it unless it kept on happening.

if it's a ghost they will be in contact with you later , so no need to worry there.

if you a schitzophrenic that is ok because the voices come from within so they must be looking out for your best interests.

then there is the possiblity that the noises are being echoed from bouncing around your eardrums ... that might no tbe so bad.

my guess is that your brain is malfunctioning and syndicating reruns .

Scarlet Spidey, have you messed with a ouija board at all lately?

I'm going to assume that you aren't fishing here and give you some advice. What you are describing are tell-tale signs of schizophrenia. You need to see a doctor right away. Episodes can increase in frequency and intensity, leaving you with cognitive and emotional difficulties. It can also have a profound effect on your relationships. Three seperate incidents of auditory hallucination sounds serious to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"