BvS Should Lana Lang be in the sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think if Snyder wanted Lana to be important to Clark, we would have seen them in teenage years together.
That we didn't see that, doesn't mean she wasn't important to Clark. It can be adressed later with flashbacks combined with todays interactions with Clark and Lana being friends, I don't know.

If she was important to SNYDER, he would have included such moments. It doesn't mean we won't see him develop her, but it is odd to have excluded that

Don't agree with that. As I told you, the movie was about Lois, the relationship was finding its way and Lana would not fit into that. Then when having an stablished relationship, Lana could be interesting in it. And they could use those moments to connect other things they want to show us.

Yea from the way they made it seem before the movie came out and all those set pics of them together with young Clark I thought for sure there would've been more scenes of them together. She also talked about how much fun she had so I guess I maybe read too much into it

Odd choice but, how about Emma Lahana {Haven} as adult Lana Lang?
Emma_Lahana.jpg

Sorry buddy, in those times I was new on the hype.

No, I'm saying I think she was talking about Kate Bosworth -- not Amy. It's an old post from 2009.

There are even messages in this thread that go all the way back to 2006!

That's why my friend. I confused things a little bit. I had not 100% control of all the features I have now. I probably didn't see the date when I posted that on 2013. But now I fixed that.

That's why my friend. I confused things a little bit. I had not 100% control of all the features I have now. I probably didn't see the date when I posted that on 2013. But now I fixed that.

No worries. I didn't notice the date until I looked again as well.

I actually didn't know the mods were capable of moving old threads to new forums. Then again, they merge threads all the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back