Should Nintendo Buy Abandon IPs?

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
I know we talk about this every now and then, and the possibility is unlikely. But would any of you be against Nintendo buying abandoned IPs such as Metal Gear, Mega Man, etc. from other companies?

they already sorta are doing that in a sense like bayo 2 & there' devils third which was in trouble prior. But the result doesn't alway pay off cause of the situation their in currently and for other reason's right now.

people will go off if Metal gear was bought by Nintendo in any situation their at .
be side right now since kojima has left that series will be dead to most of the fanbase after Metal gear the phantom pain is out/ done.

well unless they find some as capable as Kojima which is very unlikely.

Sonic would be good for them & it's be good for the sonice series of games But people will still complain or want them sunk.

But if they bought Sega(allow the name to still be kept as a Games Dev publisher ) over all & combine force's from the studio's Sega has it would help them both

Last edited:
they made bayonetta a sequel, and correct me if i'm wrong, but it flopped.

I think Nintendo should buy some IPs to expand their portfolio. I think Nintendo would do wonders with the Sega and Capcom IPs.

There's a catch: In order for them to actually buy individual IPs, they need the owners say. Otherwise, Nintendo must buy the entire company for that to work. That's a problem too. That would also require them to acquire their debt too. Wonder why no one bought Capcom yet?

Also, Kojima was definitely not capable. F that statement.

There's a catch: In order for them to actually buy individual IPs, they need the owners say. Otherwise, Nintendo must buy the entire company for that to work. That's a problem too. That would also require them to acquire their debt too. Wonder why no one bought Capcom yet?

Also, Kojima was definitely not capable. F that statement.

Well we'll see how metal gear as series does post the phantom pain with out him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"