Should Red-X be brought into Proper-Mainstream Canon?

Yeah, why not? The current Titans could use a good villain.

I think he'd be a great villian for the team. Aside from Deathstroke, they don't have any big bads really.

I wouldn't mind. Harley and Montoya turned out okay.

Sure, why not. He'd be a great adversary for the team.

But wasnt he hinted to be Jason Todd on the show?
Other than that, yeah, I'd say bring him in. Better then East or Terror Titans.

I think he'd be a great villian for the team. Aside from Deathstroke, they don't have any big bads really.
... Brother Blood? Doctor Light? Trigon? HIVE? The Fearsome Five? Yeah no villains. None at all. Nope. Nada.

Sometimes you just have to take into consideration that some people just don't know wtf they're talking about.

... Brother Blood? Doctor Light? Trigon? HIVE? The Fearsome Five? Yeah no villains. None at all. Nope. Nada.

Yeah, cause people are rushing into the shops to read another fearsome five story.

Yeah, cause people are rushing into the shops to read another fearsome five story.
If they're Titans fans they would. I'd prefer another Fearsome Five story to a character brought in from a watered down cartoon.

But wasnt he hinted to be Jason Todd on the show?
Other than that, yeah, I'd say bring him in. Better then East or Terror Titans.
I thought he was hinted to be Robin (the cartoon's Grayson-based Robin) from an alternate future. Robin was the first one to use that identity, Red X knew everything about the Titans, had the exact same voice as Robin, and once told Starfire "It's a shame we never--" before being cut off.

If they're Titans fans they would. I'd prefer another Fearsome Five story to a character brought in from a watered down cartoon.

So I'm not a titans fan because I don't like the boring, generic, Fearsome Five?

Okay, fine. Explain to me how a character from the Television show is a bigger villain then the ones I named then. Fearsome Five written well can be amazing. Case in point: When they nearly nuked the country.

Bleh.

I thought he was a cool character in the show, he was pretty sweet imo.

I was actually thinking about this a few days ago.

I think he would work perfectly.
Just as long as his history is similar too, that it was a secret identity of Robin's that he was using to infultrate a crime ring.

Because that gives him strong ties to Robin and sort of makes the new villain Robin's fault.

I would love to see how an artist like Jim Lee or someone would draw Red X. That would be cool.

Its not that they don't have enough cool villains, its that Red X would fit in perfectly and would possibly become on of their most popular. Perhaps, maybe.

It wouldn't surprise me. All he'd have to do is put an X on his Red Hood helmet.

In reality, Damien would probably be Red X at some point.

True. That would give Jason someone in the comics' continuity to steal the identity from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"