The Flash Should Season 5 Introduce Max Mercury?

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...aw2Qjy7YcCJPT_M5_SwysAGu&ust=1531580368859585

I think its about time that The Flash introduced The Zen Master of Speed, Max Mercury.

The Flash went from having a plethora of other speedsters on the show to very few. Jay Garrick is now retired training a new flash, Keiynan Lonsdale has left Flash & LOT for the moment so I doubt we will see much if any of him this season. Jesse seems to be back on Earth-2 for good. Now I know we don't want to go back to over saturation but the introduction of just one couldn't hurt if it served the story.

What would make Max an interesting addition would be his attempts to understand the Speed Force in a mystical way.

They have pretty much always attempted to explain the speed force with a scientific view but what if Barry needs to tap in to the mystical side of it to truly reach his full potential. Max could teach Barry new techniques like Speed Force Empathy and Hypermeditation.

What do you think?

Absolutely! He's my favorite character, Impulse and Max Mercury are what first got me into Flash.

It actually makes sense that Bart Allen wouldn't exist in the TV show though, when Barry messes with the timeline he would have made it so his children and grandchildren are totally different

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"