Should Spider-Verse be the plot of the threequel?

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by Green Goblin, Oct 22, 2020.

?

Should Maguire and Garfield return in MCU Spidey 3?

Poll closed Dec 22, 2020.
  1. Yes, bring on the Spider-Verse!

37.5%
  2. No, focus on the identity reveal

62.5%
  1. The Infernal Mky Mk

Tbh a Spider-verse movie would not have been close to my first choice, but since we're getting to see Raimi's Spider-man again I'm not against it. A lot of my posts have been hoping they keep down the number of alternative Spider-men and just focus on the big three because not only does it become too much to balance very easily, but if you introduce Spider-gwen and Miles it just lookslike you're copying the animated film which did its own thing well enough.

2. Mr. Peanut Registered

Yeah, the idea of having a bunch of fanservicey cameos does nothing for me emotionally. I just want a meaningful, focused team up story between the three live action movie Spider-men, and that's it.

3. Albright Eehh...

I have a feeling, that Sony wants to throw in a movie with similar stakes like an Avengers movie. But it isn’t planned out very well and the use of the Multiverse is just a shortcut for lazy development. Feige agreed to all of this, because he has plans for Spiderman and Miles Morales in the future.