Sequels Should Spider-Verse be the plot of the threequel?

I don’t think it much matters if they should at this point. Some like it. Others like me would have wanted something else. But alas, regardless it is what we're getting.

Tbh a Spider-verse movie would not have been close to my first choice, but since we're getting to see Raimi's Spider-man again I'm not against it. A lot of my posts have been hoping they keep down the number of alternative Spider-men and just focus on the big three because not only does it become too much to balance very easily, but if you introduce Spider-gwen and Miles it just lookslike you're copying the animated film which did its own thing well enough.

Tbh a Spider-verse movie would not have been close to my first choice, but since we're getting to see Raimi's Spider-man again I'm not against it. A lot of my posts have been hoping they keep down the number of alternative Spider-men and just focus on the big three because not only does it become too much to balance very easily, but if you introduce Spider-gwen and Miles it just lookslike you're copying the animated film which did its own thing well enough.

Yeah, the idea of having a bunch of fanservicey cameos does nothing for me emotionally. I just want a meaningful, focused team up story between the three live action movie Spider-men, and that's it.

I have a feeling, that Sony wants to throw in a movie with similar stakes like an Avengers movie. But it isn’t planned out very well and the use of the Multiverse is just a shortcut for lazy development. Feige agreed to all of this, because he has plans for Spiderman and Miles Morales in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"