Should Stan Lee be saved by Spidey or should he keep on saving people?

Batman1939

Sidekick
Reaction score
I think Spidey should save him and Eddie Brock gets a photo of him saving Stan and the photo should look like the amazing fantasy #15 cover.

Batman1939 said:
I think Spidey should save him and Eddie Brock gets a photo of him saving Stan and the photo should look like the amazing fantasy #15 cover.

I think that Stan Lee being saved would be cool.

Yeah i think its time stan stopped stealin spideys thunder and savin people. Its time for spidey to save his butt, I think it would look so cool havin stan in spideys arms.

That'd be pretty damn cool actually! :up:

Yeah,that would be cool to see spidey save Stan Lee.

No

Stan Lee ruined the ending of The Animated Series :down & that was corny the way they did that. So I have a "no" here

I think if Raimi & Co. are intent on making this installment a darker one, they should just let the rubble crush Stan. That'd really mess with the fanboys when they saw it. :D

Threshold said:
I think if Raimi & Co. are intent on making this installment a darker one, they should just let the rubble crush Stan. That'd really mess with the fanboys when they saw it. :D
lol.

Threshold...that's a great idea.

I also like the Amazing Fantasy #15 cover idea too...could be awesome...

Threshold said:

lol that was pretty funny :up: :up:

Stan Lee with a speaking role would be the bomb.
boom

I think he should save Spidey literally and figuratively. First by warning him of Venom sneaking up behind him in the movie (Spidey Sense immune you know) then he should drive to Marvel studios and beat every idiot involved with the new powers/costume story arc to within an inch of their lives for coming up with the worst idea since the Spider-Clone (A hoodie and ankle packs? God what were they on?!) :mad:

I think Stan Lee would break if he was in a stunt like that,

Say what you will about the story, Gone(actually, don't), but the Scarlet costume kicks ass.

Rez said:
Say what you will about the story, Gone(actually, don't), but the Scarlet costume kicks ass.
Wait you mean the New new costume with the legs and the powered armor and all that sillyness, or the sleevless hoodie and fruit-rollup holders on the ankles suit?

Spider-man should kill stan in a fit of murderous symbiote rage by repeatedly standing on his vacant smiling dead face

Stan Lee should have a musical scene in which he plays the theme tune on his shoe.

he should advertise spidey merchandise as a shop-seller in the middle of the movie ala spaceballs, mebbe give a kid a spider-man flamethrower : )

or he could have a scene like his simpsons cameo, forcing a spider-man doll into a kids batmobile.....

and then spiderman, in a fit or murderous rampage kills him with a baseball hat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"