Should Stan Lee be saved by Spidey or should he keep on saving people?

Dnsk said:
No

Stan Lee ruined the ending of The Animated Series :down & that was corny the way they did that. So I have a "no" here
Which animated series are you talkin about? What happened?

Spider-Man TAS from the 90s is what Dnsk is referring to. At the end of the series, Spidey goes to a parallel universe or something like that which is, much like our universe, a place where spidey only exists in a comic book created by stan lee. He meets stan and goes for a cheesy little swing around new york with his creator, then sets stan on a building If I recall and swings off back to his universe where MJ waits for him. It was stupid, but nice at the same time.

Stan Lee deserves to have a decent scene in a Spider-Man movie, more than an outake, and more than 2 seconds.

Wasn't he the mail-man in fantastic four? Did he have his classic charisma and play the role well too? If so, I'd like to see that character back in sm3!

It would be cool to see him as a random take of sandman ( as Auntmay was to Doc OCK at the bank) and have spidey do something heroic to save him .

Wesyeed said:
Wasn't he the mail-man in fantastic four? Did he have his classic charisma and play the role well too? If so, I'd like to see that character back in sm3!

Yep. And he played a security guard with Lou Ferrigehtrh .. in Hulk. Why those movies .. but hardly anything in Spidey? I don't know.

It would be great for Stan to be rescued by Spider-Man, i'm all for it.:up:

No, a cameo like that with Stan would take away from the integrity of the movie.

Jspider13 said:
No, a cameo like that with Stan would take away from the integrity of the movie.

It doesn't have to be a major part. I don't want Stan to have anything more than a line, otherwise it hurts the show.

Something like Spiderman pushing him out of the way or perhaps using his webs to save him would be appropriate, but definitely nothing major.

Utter Carnage said:
Yep. And he played a security guard with Lou Ferrigehtrh .. in Hulk. Why those movies .. but hardly anything in Spidey? I don't know.

Willy Lumpkin was the F4's mail man and was actually based on an old comic strip that Stan had a hand in writing. I think he was featured more prominantly because he actually got a lot of face time and even dated Aunt May. I like to think that the STan Lee cameo character in the Spider Man movies is actually an off duty Willy, seeing as they are both based out of New York.

Dnsk said:
No

Stan Lee ruined the ending of The Animated Series :down & that was corny the way they did that. So I have a "no" here

I was too young to remember. What did he do that was so heinious?

War Lord said:
It doesn't have to be a major part. I don't want Stan to have anything more than a line, otherwise it hurts the show.

Something like Spiderman pushing him out of the way or perhaps using his webs to save him would be appropriate, but definitely nothing major.
that would be good. i dont want him to have any major parts. i wouldnt even want a line. first, he probally cant act. also, it would be weird just knowing its stan lee.

Matt Murdock saved him in Daredevil and he has been saving people in other films. It's kinda even but I want him to be saved by Spidey.

he saved himself in SM1..running away from the huge falling balloon lol!

Amm-arD said:
he saved himself in SM1..running away from the huge falling balloon lol!
he saved some kids too. and in the 2nd one he pulled some chick away from falling debri (is that how you spell it?).

Wow I didn't realize he had so many cameos. I'm all for him being saved by Spider-man. It would be kind of cool.

nowheremann said:
he saved some kids too. and in the 2nd one he pulled some chick away from falling debri (is that how you spell it?).

Actually, its spelled debris, but the "s" is silent.

I don't mind, as long as they don't over-cheese it, though with Stan and Sam...that won't be easy.

I would like to here a little trademark lingo, Excelsior!

Nebins said:
Wow I didn't realize he had so many cameos. I'm all for him being saved by Spider-man. It would be kind of cool.

yeah same! Spidey saving him would be brillaint in SM3!:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"