Should Stan Lee be saved by Spidey or should he keep on saving people?

It would be cool to see spiderman be saved by stan lee i don't know how though lol. Maybe him and sandman are fighting and (in the tv show venom was able to be detected by his spidersense) venom comes behind him and stan lee yells WATCH OUT SPIDEY, well that all i cant think of that but i dont care what hapens just as long as he has a cameo love that man.

I heard from a friend that Mr. Lee is going to be Venom:eek:

tard_kart said:
I heard from a friend that Mr. Lee is going to be Venom:eek:

Thats got to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cus if ang lee can be the hulk. they should make him venom too so he could **** that up as well. (dont freak out i am kidding i know you werent talking about ang..........you were talking about bruce)

I think Stan Lee should be reading a paper and say something about how Spidey is a menace when he has the symbiote. Or something along those lines.

tard_kart said:
Duh everyone knows I am talking about Tommy Lee.:)

Come on you were talking about Sarah? cus nobody doesnt like......

dont know if this was mentioned at all, but it'd be cool so have spidey-save Stan, who tells Spidey to keep doing what he's doing, or something to that effect, which makes Spidey say "You dont hate me?" and with a smile, Stan says: "Hate you? Nah, I've always been a true believer."

Or something like that.

Batman1939 said:
I think Spidey should save him and Eddie Brock gets a photo of him saving Stan and the photo should look like the amazing fantasy #15 cover.

I think Stan Lee shouldn't even bother with a cameo or if he does, just make the geez, willie lumpkin or whatever his name was.

Spider-Bite said:
Stan Lee's cameo should be like this. He happens to be in a crowd and see spidey swinging by. He looks up and goes "A boy with the powers of an arachnid. Wish I'd thought of that"

I totally agree with your cameo idea Spider-Bite! That would definitely be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"