Should We Water Board Terror Suspects To Save Lives?

LOL. I like how you can only respond in platitudes.
platitudes often used by this "enemy" you speak off with the same fervor.:o

plus, how you skirt the question of the Japanese war criminal trials.
yes Celldog, the US deemed that Japanese soldiers were war criminals for water boarding enemy troops "to save lives" :cwink: I wish you had been around to defend them back then, and tell the people that "war is hell"

the sad thing is that you have pretty much everyone telling you what a hypocrite you are, and you get your arguments demolished and mocked for the sheer level of idiocy they contain and you can still weakly post smilies and point at how someone that's intellectually miles above you is truly "funny" .

LOL, you fake.

No matter what?

To honestly get information to save innocent lives?

You guys sure seem to care more for the killers than the women and children they kill.

Oh....and news flash!!! They already torture our soldiers.....and reporters too.

anybody remember the beheadings...?

No, I care for something you and your ilk view as "politically inconvenient"- The Constitution of The United States and The Bill of Rights. There's also this thing called the rule of law that is important.

yes Celldog, the US deemed that Japanese soldiers were war criminals for water boarding enemy troops "to save lives" :cwink: I wish you had been around to defend them back then, and tell the people that "war is hell"

the sad thing is that you have pretty much everyone telling you what a hypocrite you are, and you get your arguments demolished and mocked for the sheer level of idiocy they contain and you can still weakly post smilies and point at how someone that's intellectually miles above you is truly "funny" .

LOL, you fake.

You are the king of platitudes.....

:yay:

LOL, you fake.

Oh...by the way...you never answered my question either. You know...about how you deal with that enemy that will not stop until you and those you love are dead. You are pretty good at skipping and dodging yourself, bub.

Oh...by the way...you never answered my question either. You know...about how you deal with that enemy that will not stop until you and those you love are dead. You are pretty good at skipping and dodging yourself, bub.
Don't forget that our enemy will not stop until this country and every other western country is under Islamic law. But don't expect an answer from him, more than likely he will do one of 2 things: Call you a hate monger or ignore you.

slimjim, I hope your daughter marries an Arab.

You're an amazing Christian. By amazing, I mean amazingly hypocritical. You like to mention all the time how the Islam faith condones acts of terror and murder, and love to show how your God and its teachings are somehow in stark contrast to theirs...

...then, through some convoluted and completely un-Christian line of reasoning, attempt to justify torture. You've said time and time again that we live in a world of absolutes, that everything is black and white.

So, then, stick to your guns: is torture evil in the eyes of God, or is it not? Show me just how that's justifiable within the black-and-white confines of the (actually, I should say your) Christian faith, and how that still somehow makes your religion/God any better than theirs. :huh:

You are the king of platitudes.....

you don't even know what that meant :o
you had to google it, just admit it.

LOL, you know why I never answered your question?
you never asked a question you made a statement.
see, questions are punctuated by a "question mark" (named thusly as to "mark" questions) if you don't ( spelled D.O.N . ' . T not "dont") there's no way of telling them apart from statements unless the context validates them so.

let's read your "statement"

I sometimes think this is really you.:dry:

When your enemy is bent on your total destruction, you dont ease up off the pedal. You push the pedal harder than he does. You overwhelm him. you do what is needed to bring the conflict ot an end.

You guys must live on some other world that I dont know about. Ive been reading these responses and just thanking god that you guys are not in the military protecting my family.

You just keep thinking what you do. Its a free country...partly because our soldiers and black ops keep it that way, by doing the dirty jobs that are necessary.

You like sausage. But you dont want to see how its made.:dry:

seems like there are no questions there.
and I went back to page one and read ALL of your posts, you never directed that question to me ( I don't think you directed that question to anyone at all) so, good job on not only being an idiot but a delusional idiot.
I'll bet your birthdays are the bestest.
I even read how you tried to use the Bible as justification for torture, I mean, it baffles me, coming across the following post was pretty enlightening.

This ain't comic book land. That's like Batman never killing the Joker...thus letting the Joker kill again and again and again.

You are not reduced to being your enemy if indeed you match or exceed his ferocity. Your reason for doing so is different. Your reason is to END the conflict quickly and not protract it.

Heck....water boarding isn't nearly as bad as what they already do to us?? He's not really being drowned. He feels like it. They really do dunk us in water.

so, since the US was warned to get the hell out of the Middle east by the same guys that kicked the Soviets out ( with help from the US and the lovely people at the CIA) and when they didn't they were presented with a formal declaration of war.
you agree that Osama Bin Laden is a brilliant tactician, as he himself complained of the US aiding Israel in killing his fellow citizens of the "Muslim World" therefore the attacks of 9-11 are ok by you, since they are not constrained by the "rules of engagement" you seems so dead set against.
see?
you and Osama are the same thing.
both religious nut jobs that use their ideology to act out their repressed insecurities and inadequacies.
but in the end, at least he had the balls to put his money were his mouth is. not just post pictures of "Ultimate Muhammad" on some obscure comic book messageboard.
are you getting it now Celldog?
you're more pathetic than Osama, and for an old guy, your command of the English language is beyond redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"