Should Wonder Woman fly?

As I understand things, Wonder Woman doesn't actually fly - she 'glides' on air currents. In practice though, the differences between true flying [Superman/GL/Martian Manhunter] and Wonder Woman's "gliding" have been virtually non-existant.

I think it's a good change. The invisible jet has been done in the Lynda Carter series. It's a good update to do, and with Justice League's popularity, it probably wouldn't be that shocking.

Her ability to fly was a granted gift from the GODS! it has been updated to modern times, and I say yes, she should fly. she is Wonder Woman the toughest female superhero of every boys fantasy, and just because she is a chick does not mean she shouldn't fly, they have modernized superman, and batman, they damn well better modernize our Wonder Woman, and they better make it good, if it comes out looking like Xena, I will be thoroughly peeved off, Keep Ben stiller away from this film!!!!!:mad:

i think she should fly but not like superman fly if you understand what im saying haha. :D

If she does not fly, she will be the next Storm from XMen I and II. People called her LAME until she was granted the ability to fly--at least with the wind produced by her currents.

Apparently the draft that Whedon was working on (and i think turned in already) had the invisible jet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"