Show Off Your Inner Fanboy (or Fangirl)

I've taken to building my own shelves to accommodate all my toys now. At 44, I've pretty much given up on getting laid, ever. :gngl:

I'm gone a little crazy.

Kf2JQjT.jpg

Still need George Lucas, John Williams, Kenny Baker, Anthony Daniels, Irvin Kiershner, James Earl Jones/David Prowse & Jeremy Bulloch/Temuera Morrison

Yup. I bought a Genesis brand new in 1994, and it still works perfectly.

Reactions: CJ
Nice. I plugged my 1995 PS1 on an old CRT TV screen last year, still working too.
Nostalgia didn't last long though. Better use a PC emulator with a PS1 pad.

Not photos I made, these are copied from the web site where I bought them.

sssuk601_1.jpg

sssuk613_1.jpg

bgsuk004_1.jpg

apsuk001_1.jpg

apsuk005_1.jpg

made up some Marvel character face masks {out of an old shirt} to wear out...
20200506_150502.jpg
yOu8LBx7.jpg large.jpeg
7G57TwXO.jpg large.jpeg

didn't think to take a picture of the shirt before cutting it up, but it was based on this design...
Avengers_Classic_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

with the giant marvel logo and Hulk image {for the bandana} on the back
(there reversible so I only actually have 3 masks/one bandana, was just showing both side)

Last edited:
now that i've moved into my own house, i realize that some of my fandoms need to be cut down lol

so all my pops (400+) that are boxed in the garage need to go. i have lots of comics 20+ years old, and sports cards too that can go.

at least now i can finally get some of my prints framed and hung up

The bane of being a collector : space !
I myself also keep the boxes of the statues and figures I put on display, more space !

Anyways.
Captain Kirk joined Mr Spock

IMG_2125.JPG

And I bought another Robocop to play with on my desk but now I have scrupules to open the box...
It is my third one, got the Neca video game one and a Figma.
Edit : scruples lifted, box opened, figure on the desk.

IMG_2123.JPG

Edit : unboxed wasn't bad, the figure has a good texture feel, details aren't bad for the size/price, posing is adequate (Figma Robocop is beyond better but price is higher).
Accessories are ok, you can easily (carefully) swap the hand for gun grip/free hand/computer interface plug.
There is also a stand with a peg to stick the figure in.
Overall, it's a good Robocop figure, I'm happy with it as I was looking for something small 10/11 cm. Price is fine, must be even better for an American buyer.

Dead or Alive, you're coming with me !
IMG_2130.JPG
IMG_2131.JPG

Last edited:
those are pretty cool!

i have started to sell off some parts of my movie collection, haven't gone through my funkos yet. i've made about $200-$300 on my movies in the last 2-3 months which is nice.
i have been flattening some of my prints though, so i will start putting aside some monies towards that because they won't be cheap if i want them done proper

I would not like to be a Funko Pop collector, too much items to buy and the price is low so the pull to buy is high :)

Talk about The Monolith in the lol thread (or was it the awesome thread) made me unbox my 2001 Orange Space Suit.

IMG_2132.JPG

..there was an option to get Cyborg in this set, but I declined that purchase. Always felt he was a secondary character compared to these five and truth be told, would've preferred Hawkgirl, a Lantern, or even Shazam in his stead.

Eaglemoss Star Trek figs are nice.

I could not cope with the unboxing of my Robocop so I bought another one but battle damaged and I added a Predator to play with (you can unbox it w/o tearing the box apart).

IMG_2156.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"