Showtimes Kidding - Jim Carrey and Michel Gondry reunite

Slick

Former apprentice of Kung Fu Joe
Reaction score
kidding-poster-2_FULL.jpg

In his first series regular role in over two decades, Jim Carrey stars as Jeff, aka Mr. Pickles, an icon of children's television, a beacon of kindness and wisdom to America's impressionable young minds, who also anchors a multimillion-dollar branding empire. But when Jeff's family begins to implode, he finds no fairy tale or fable or puppet will guide him through the crisis, which advances faster than his means to cope. The result: a kind man in a cruel world faces a slow leak of sanity as hilarious as it is heartbreaking. Starring Jim Carrey, Frank Langella, Catherine Keener and Judy Greer. Don't miss the series premiere of Kidding Sunday, September 9 at 10/9C on SHOWTIME.
Created by Dave Holstein

[YT]OzwU7dbmAyY[/YT]
[YT]TQC2bxe5qHI[/YT]
[YT]E4-mEFiobgY[/YT]

This looks really good. Plus their reuniting the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind team so I have high hopes for this.

Since this show's only half an hour, and since I'm always curious what Jim Carrey is up to every now and then, I'll probably check this out. Later, though, since it airs opposite Ballers.

This was pretty good. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Anybody else watch?

Really liking this so far.

Finally got around to starting this. About two episodes in and enjoying it so far. It's nice to see Jim Carrey back in a leading television role and there's this constant feeling that he's got a lot of rage bubbling under the surface. Really liking the cast as well and I'm happy to see Judy Greer also in a lead role because that talented woman gets less credit than she deserves.

Cool. Really love this show so far.

Real emotional watch both last and this week's episode, in particular towards the ending with Jeff's breakdown.

Though I did like the family standing with Jeff during the dinner when Vivian decided that she wanted to go on the trip alone and acknowledging that since she's in remission, she's been given a second chance and, since Jeff has been so present when she was in her power moments, she sees death when she sees him. Which, yeah, that's a pretty dick thing to say to the guy whose given so much to her without any expectation of anything in return outside of a text message, which is the bare minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"