Far From Home Side Villains Poll

From the list, Shocker or Beetle. Vermin, who's a scary villain, should be used with Kraven.

Scorpion, I'd rather have him as a main villain.

How about basic criminals?

I just don't like when supervillains are kind of done with by the time they're introduced.

Scorpion I’m dying to see but I think he’s got what it takes to be a major villain for spidey, so not a side.

Hammerhead would be a fun one for a setting like Europe. In the end though I said hydro man because they’re obviously setting up sinister six and he would be fun for that, plus there would be some cool visuals

Didn't love the Shocker interpretation too much in Homecoming, but it'd be cool seeing him again, either here or in subsequent sequels, a few upgrades etc.

Not a multi-vote poll?

I would pick Tinkerer and Scorpion to continue from last time.

Since they introduced Scorpion in Homecoming, I would love to see him make a return in the next movie. Perhaps Shocker as well, suited up.

Only voted Tinkerer because I think there's a high possibility he returns but I'd like to see Black Cat too.

I think Tinkerer will be a recurring character in the Spidey films. It adds some connective tissue to the series.

Depending on how much screen time Michael Keaton gets , not sure I would want another side villain , other then maybe bringing back the Tinkerer and Shocker

Last edited:
Depending on how much screen time Michael Keaton gets , not sure I would want another side villain , other them maybe bringing back the Tinkerer and Shocker

Yeah, exactly. If Vulture and even Tinkerer are the side villains then let's leave it at that rather than introduce another side character

Oh , and I would also love to see them introduce Norman Osborn and Oscorp

He doesn't need to turn into the Green Goblin , but would love to see a little bit of Norman Osborn , they don't even have to meet each other

Oh , and I would also love to see them introduce Norman Osborn and Oscorp

He doesn't need to turn into the Green Goblin , but would love to see a little bit of Norman Osborn , they don't even have to meet each other

I still think Oscorp is going in where Avengers tower was.

I hope we get a long, long, long break from Norman, LOL! I am tired of the Osborns right now. Maybe in like the 5th film :o

I don't think we will see the Osborns in this MCU franchise. I would be more upset though if we don't get Jameson in the film.

Norman doesn't have to have a big part , just like a two minute cameo , just enough to let us know he's there , kinda like what Marvel did with Thanos

Last edited:
I want The Avengers Tower to become Oscorp Industries. Aside from that, I'm content with not seeing the Osborns for a while.

I don't think we will get classic Scorpion anyway. My guess is that we are getting the Ultimate version.

latest

I don't think we will get classic Scorpion anyway. My guess is that we are getting the Ultimate version.

latest
The cholo version.

Might be kinda cool if they did that. Not all Spidey villains should have tech. Might be a cool gateway to the more "underground-y crime world".

But I don't think I'd complain if he'd suit up either haha.

I used to think a movie version of the classic Scorpion would just look stupid , but after seeing Yellowjacket in Ant-Man , I thought maybe it can work

M2ca.gif

I think Tombstone would make for an excellent side villain. Maybe along with Silvermane.

latest
That's honestly the vibe I got from him in Homecoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"