Far From Home Side Villains Poll

I don't think we will get classic Scorpion anyway. My guess is that we are getting the Ultimate version.

latest

Yeah it's definitely ultimate Scorpion. Which to me, is unfortunate. OG Scorpion is one of my favorite Spider-Man villains.

Ultimate Scorpion: Hispanic, friends with Prowler, not a PI, etc. Definitely ultimate

I think Tinkerer will give Scorpion and Shocker their suits.

I think Tinkerer will give Scorpion and Shocker their suits.

I'd be surprised if either one gets a suit nor would I want Tinkerer to give them suits. Shocker would make sense but if he's behind Vulture, Mysterio, Shocker, etc... Yeah, no.

I could see Shocker getting one easy,his gauntlet gets updated and is more powerful where he needs a suit to protect himself and since Vulture is in prison it's up to Shocker to keep the team running.

I've always felt that Mysterio and Scorpion would really complement each other in a movie so I voted for him. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Shocker again, now with a suit and two gauntlets, as the starting threat at the beginning of the film like Batroc and Crossbones in the Cap sequels.

Scorpion I’m dying to see but I think he’s got what it takes to be a major villain for spidey, so not a side.

Hammerhead would be a fun one for a setting like Europe. In the end though I said hydro man because they’re obviously setting up sinister six and he would be fun for that, plus there would be some cool visuals

Good to see I'm not alone concerning the Scorpion!

Oh not by a country mile! I think a lot of people are looking forward to him.

Of course they’ll have to introduce jolly Jonah first

Yeah it's definitely ultimate Scorpion. Which to me, is unfortunate. OG Scorpion is one of my favorite Spider-Man villains.

Ultimate Scorpion: Hispanic, friends with Prowler, not a PI, etc. Definitely ultimate

I know this is a late response but, I actually think if they do Scorpion that he'll be a mix of Ultimate and 616.

DEtOCcfVoAEhsHs.jpg

He's wearing a police badge here, not just any police badge but a "special police badge".
In United States terminology, special police can mean:

Auxiliary police, members of volunteer, unpaid or paid, part-time civilian police, security officer units, interns;
Company police;
Fire police, members of specialized traffic control units responding with volunteer fire companies;
Security police; or
Special Law Enforcement Officers - used in New Jersey to supplement full-time police officers;
The term can also refer to limited police power granted in some jurisdictions to lifeguards, SPCA personnel, teachers, and other public sector employees which is incidental to their main responsibilities. Special Police Officers (or SPO's) can be employed to protect large campuses such as theme parks, hospital centers, and commerce centers.

Some states, such as Maryland, New York, and the District of Columbia, grant full State Police/peace officer authority to SPOs for use in whatever area they are employed to protect. They can make traffic stops in their jurisdiction if they have had accredited training. They are also permitted to conduct traffic control and investigations pertaining to the area protected by them, while a majority of SPOS are armed with a firearm, some states permit the age for an SPO to be 18, while still they can not carry a sidearm. Special police can make a criminal arrest and run blue strobe lights on their vehicle.

So I'm guessing from the blood on it and that it's turned upside down, I think this is meant to tell us that this guy abuses his power. So that's why I think he'll be a mix of the two.

Is there confirmation yet that its Hydroman and Moltenman in the trailer?

Is there confirmation yet that its Hydroman and Moltenman in the trailer?

I mean all the merchandise so far lists their names as such. A better question would be whether they are legitimately going to be real people or just illusions/constructs. I'm really hoping it's the former but I afraid that its going to be the latter.

Vulture
Shocker
Scorpion
Tinkerer
Prowler

Mysterio
Chameleon
Hydroman
Moltenman
Sandman

Basically they get to take their pick at this point whenever and whoever they want to do Sinister Six.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"