Sideshow Spiderman vs. Hulk Diorama Statue

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
I just got a e-mail that I'm getting this. This one is limited to 500.

90021_press01-001.jpg

But now I'm looking on Ebay and see bids up to $575.00 for it.

I'm not a HUGE fan but I am kinda cramp on space.

What to do?

It is really cool but considering I'm seeing it go for almost double on Ebay, makes me think I should.

But do you like having it and like to see it on your shelf? If you answer yes, then why sell it?

i love it when people ask for advice knowing that they know what they're going to end up doing. Obviously Spider-man and Hulk are my two favorite characters so of course I think it's awesome. I wouldn't pay $500 for it, but it's still a nice looking item.

What you just figured out most of the internet. Way to go. :D

Actually I am kinda torn. The geek in me wants it. The rational part of me knows, that I have too much stuff as it is.

Erzengel said:
But now I'm looking on Ebay and see bids up to $575.00 for it.
If you already have enough stuff as it is... and can get that much money for it... then I'd say sell it.

It depends how you feel towards it. Assuming from the pic that it is already out of the box, it won't drop any further in value if you keep it in good condition. If it's a limited edition, it should actually go up in the long term as Spidey and Hulk will never go out of fashion. I would personally hold onto it, enjoy it and then consider selling it for more at a later date.

It would look nice next to these statues. But I am running out of room. :(

dsc002587hc.jpg

Erzengel said:
It would look nice next to these statues. But I am running out of room. :(
Very nice.

I have the same problem. I went through a phase of buying figures a few years ago but the principle is similar to getting tattoos (not that I have any), it's hard to know when to stop and its easy to want everything that looks good. Unfortunately, there are thousands of great looking figures.

My advice would be to only keep very large items that take up a lot of space if they are your absolute favourite characters. Otherwise you will be tempted to get preferred characters in future at least at similar if not larger size. Most of my figures are not even on display anymore, only a few of my favourites.

Now they have a Captain America vs. Red Skull Statue. Good think this doesn't light up. LOL

The possibilities are endless for this kind of thing. If I had a Bruce Wayne style mansion I'd own every variation on my favourite characters. I've spent all this cash on these blasted figures and the only ones I have on display now are:

&

Everything else is hidden away and unless I get a much bigger house in the near future, I should probably sell them all. :(

But I won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"