Sif to guest star on agents of shield

So I guess I am going to have watch at least one more episode. I really wish this show was good.

its gettin better
its no...idk... season 1 of Heroes, but its miles above Smallville
and hey, if they kill off Ward or something next week, they'll be in solid shape

Smallville had Chloe, and thus somehow kept me watching that horrible show for a good 5 seasons. I watched 5 episodes of AoS and they bored me to tears.

Wondering why Sif comes to earth in the first place?

Agents of SHIELD has definitely gotten better recently and if it keeps going it might become pretty good. There are lots of good shows that have had comparatively weak first seasons and hit their stride later on.

Sif coming on the show is definitely a must see. I hope she has a big role that episode and not the kind of short stuff that they spent dealing with the aftermath of The Dark World.

Mjölnir;27688907 said:
Agents of SHIELD has definitely gotten better recently and if it keeps going it might become pretty good. There are lots of good shows that have had comparatively weak first seasons and hit their stride later on.

Sif coming on the show is definitely a must see. I hope she has a big role that episode and not the kind of short stuff that they spent dealing with the aftermath of The Dark World.
MY biggest gripe about that show was WHY they didn't even MENTION trapping the Frost beast that was running loose in Londons alleyways.
Another thing is, with all those portholes open, you would THINK there would be quiet a few things left behind from ALL the other worlds during the convergence.

MY biggest gripe about that show was WHY they didn't even MENTION trapping the Frost beast that was running loose in Londons alleyways.
Another thing is, with all those portholes open, you would THINK there would be quiet a few things left behind from ALL the other worlds during the convergence.

That's true. I hope that this leads to some MCU villains in the future. Maybe the that's how the MCU Wrecking Crew gets their power: rather than Loki giving the wrecker power like in the comics, the convergence dropped some artifacts in their laps... who knows?

Anyway, I'm very excited for Sif's appearance. Unexpected and totally awesome.

Yeah, they should definitely have addressed that beast. At the very least they could have said that Thor killed it and they removed the carcass. There's certainly an opening for having something more having come through some of the portals, but it's more a possibility for them to use if they come up with something for it rather than something that they really have to do.

Yeah it's really not that bad DS.
It is not that good either. It is basic network procedural mediocrity. In the age of Netflix, cable and premium cable programming. I watch plenty of television, so it isn't like I am hurting. We live in an age where GoT, Breaking Bad, Justified, Mad Men, Doctor Who, The Americans, The Bridge, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, etc. It just doesn't stack up. There is high quality everywhere.

I gave it a chance because it is Marvel, and the young English actress is quite cute to me. Just not worth sticking around for, and considering how the ratings have been dropping like mad, it seems many agree.

This is why I am hoping Agent Carter is a Netflix series. A 10-13 episode "season" that is all about quality is what I want to see.

Wondering why Sif comes to earth in the first place?

Might be related to that Asgardian dude from an earlier episode and/or the Beserker

Or maybe that Jutenheim monster who was going after birds at the end of TDW

Might be related to that Asgardian dude from an earlier episode and/or the Beserker

Or maybe that Jutenheim monster who was going after birds at the end of TDW
I'm thinking Sif could be coming for the Berserker Staff AND that Professor. I'm sure being AWOL from the Asgardian military isn't a good thing.

It is not that good either. It is basic network procedural mediocrity. In the age of Netflix, cable and premium cable programming. I watch plenty of television, so it isn't like I am hurting. We live in an age where GoT, Breaking Bad, Justified, Mad Men, Doctor Who, The Americans, The Bridge, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, etc. It just doesn't stack up. There is high quality everywhere.

I gave it a chance because it is Marvel, and the young English actress is quite cute to me. Just not worth sticking around for, and considering how the ratings have been dropping like mad, it seems many agree.

This is why I am hoping Agent Carter is a Netflix series. A 10-13 episode "season" that is all about quality is what I want to see.
Not sure WHERE the show will be, but, I can't wait for them to fill-in the areas of the ending of the SSR and beginning of Shield WITH Dum Dum Dugen :D

So a twitter from the official SHIELD tag says that Sif is coming to Midgard to track down Lorelei! That's Enchantress's sister. Huge!!

Agents of SHIELD ‏@AgentsofSHIELD 9m
Lady Sif returns to Midgard to track down and capture Lorelei. #AgentsofSHIELD

So, what did you guys think? I rather enjoyed it.

Although, I didn't get who besides Thor, Lorelei was talking about being a love interest of Sif.

It was great! Covered a stuff we've even wondered about. Like if Thor knew Coulson was alive, and that He wants to tell Thor himself.

Sif was very powerful on AOS, she was throwing around those bikers like they were infants and even shrugged off a shotgun blast.

Not to mention using her foot to push that huge RV looking vehicle several meters without any strain at all.

It was great! Covered a stuff we've even wondered about. Like if Thor knew Coulson was alive, and that He wants to tell Thor himself.
Makes me thing we'll eventually get Coulson on the big-screen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"