The Dark Knight Sign up for the new virals! (This one's for real folks)

6 more days? have people been given a time limit? I only got the confirm email reply from dent and told we'd find out how to help ina FEW days...

All the sae, i'm damn well excited!! funny how these virals seem to pop up around essay time though :p

as far as i know, people are guessin that the new trailer will be when 1,000 BC comes out or trailer for that movie comes out im unsure but its something to do with that movie

in my eyes to be honest im just glad the virals are back up and running and if the final outcome for it is the 3rd trailer then i wouldn't mind if the virals keep running up to a fortnight before tdk comes out, we'd still be running round

just as long as they keep two-face's scared half of his face out of pictures
i want to see it but i want it to be a surprise for the movie because if the jokers anything to go by then harvey dents transformation is going to be sweet too :hoboj:

Im so glad theyve finally come back. I was starting to lose hope

Mr E Nygma: Cheers for clearing that up for me, appreciate it.

Yeh I can't wait to see what Harvey has in store for us!!!!

I am so excited!

I know that other people got the e-mail response back from the IBIHD site but, its been awhile since we have had anything with the virals. AHH! I'm excited!

Just a few more days! Oh happy day!

This is all I've been talking about for days now.

Ridiculously excited.

Im super de duper stoked, i love virals, Im even participating in a horror film viral,info is in my sig if anyone else is interested

I am so pumped up. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

yeah it wouldn't send me an email so i made a new email and it worked

is there anyone other then me that still hasnt gotten the go***mn email?

i would prefer to use my actual email.

but if i dont get it by tomorrow i suppose ill just do that. make a viral only email account on gmail.

is it hotmail that's not working? i got mine, make sure to check the junk mail.

yeah, it's just hotmail, so far. i used yahoo and gmail, both equalling in success.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

I KNEW the moment I stopped checking the boards for a few days something would happen!!!!!

I guess what's what I get. Oh well, i'm all signed up and stoked as bad place now. :shock

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

I KNEW the moment I stopped checking the boards for a few days something would happen!!!!!

I guess what's what I get. Oh well, i'm all signed up and stoked as bad place now. :shock

Its okay, you haven't missed anything yet! :woot:

I hope these virals take us to the movie(although realistically they last the month of March). I have fun coming online and figuring this stuff out, getting on the boards and sharing ideas, etc. I hope this one doesn't last 6 days until the alledged trailer comes out.

okay screw this, as soon as i get home tomorrow im makeing a an email on yahoo or gmail and signing again. stupid hotmail.

Just signed up :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"