significantly better upon 2nd rewatch.

Discussion in 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' started by Corban Sargent, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Corban Sargent

Corban Sargent Registered

I saw it in theater once. I was underwhelmed and was concerned about the future of new Star Wars movies. When it flopped and all future spin offs were canceled, I personally blamed the Solo movie for costing me my Obi-Wan movie. I mean just think of the glorious memes...

Anyway, upon rewatch I really noticed that Solo gives me the great “lived in galaxy” feeling that made the cantina scene so iconic in ANH. Chewbacca is also the best part of the movie. It still bothers me that we’ve not once heard about coaxium before, in movies or the tv shows...seems pretty important and TLJ could have easily thrown in a line “we only have so much coaxium!” when they were slowly running away.

2. David H.

David H. We’re not owed anything.

I find it to be an oddly cozy movie. :)