Silent Hill

Hey I found this image that is supposedly from Silent Hill has anyone seen it??

1001.jpg

I seriously can't wait to see this movie. I loved the games and the movie seems to really capture the feel of them. I'm surprised at how quality the film looks. You know what type of treatment video game adaptations usually get.

The TV spots have been picking up and there's a huge billboard ad right outside my apartment. Awesome.

Mister J said:
I seriously can't wait to see this movie. I loved the games and the movie seems to really capture the feel of them. I'm surprised at how quality the film looks. You know what type of treatment video game adaptations usually get.

The TV spots have been picking up and there's a huge billboard ad right outside my apartment. Awesome.

Well they are actually adapting this game to film instead of just taking the idea of the game and making their own little spin of it. Pretty much what happened with every other videogame movie. Resident Evil could have been great but they had to change it around.

I remember when i was at university lol.. Me and my friend Jacklyn would sit down and play Silent Hill on the PS2 and she'd end up handin it to me because she got scared lol..

Only thing i hated about it was getting lost although to be honest i'm not all that keen on 'zombie' based movies.. Small town, no escape (in most cases) full of zombie type creatures and in this case an eary fog *shudders* lol...

I hate these kinda movies yet i'll still watch them by myself lol.. It's like my friend Stephany was like "Ohh this movie is scary don't watch it by urself!" so i watch it by myself anyhoo and end up thinking "Ummmmm yeh.. Real scary that... *yawning*"

To me scary is something that makes you alert and paranoid lol.. I much prefferre fear to gore.. Gore is a visual disliking but fear is both a visual and an emotional... I remember when i was like 9 years old or something.. I watched this movie with my family and i got scared so much at one point i was laughing with fear lol..

I'm not like that now though of course *heroic snear* lol

A. FURY

man only a few weeks to wait

Armoured-Fury said:
I remember when i was at university lol.. Me and my friend Jacklyn would sit down and play Silent Hill on the PS2 and she'd end up handin it to me because she got scared lol..

Only thing i hated about it was getting lost although to be honest i'm not all that keen on 'zombie' based movies.. Small town, no escape (in most cases) full of zombie type creatures and in this case an eary fog *shudders* lol...

I hate these kinda movies yet i'll still watch them by myself lol.. It's like my friend Stephany was like "Ohh this movie is scary don't watch it by urself!" so i watch it by myself anyhoo and end up thinking "Ummmmm yeh.. Real scary that... *yawning*"

To me scary is something that makes you alert and paranoid lol.. I much prefferre fear to gore.. Gore is a visual disliking but fear is both a visual and an emotional... I remember when i was like 9 years old or something.. I watched this movie with my family and i got scared so much at one point i was laughing with fear lol..

A. FURY

Silent Hill isn't a zombie movie its a town that is basically filled with demons and evil spirits. And have you seen the images on the first page?? They are pretty disturbing for movie posters. This movie seems like it is going to go beyond just gore and blood.

Well the trailer just looked like people in make up to me lol nothing too scary but i guess only the movie will tell..

A. FURY

I just hope it's actually scary. None of this Resident Evil *****. :o:down

Armoured-Fury said:

A. FURY

I want you to repost that, without the intelligence of a 12 year old.

IMHO

XwolverineX said:
I just hope it's actually scary. None of this Resident Evil *****. :o:down

Well I know you don't care or think I am just saying this but I am personally good at being able to tell if a movie is going to be good or not. And let me just say this has a very good chance of being the best horror movie of the year.

Yeh that was just total crap.. I HATE that OTT action hero bull****.. Slow motion action scenes, etc..

Destroyes a movie... I think movies should have good CGI and camera effects to a certain extent but only to make the movie look and feel more realistic.. I like a movie that keeps realism to it because you can feel the fear better that way..

To me all them slow motion scenes like totally say "And now you're remembering it's a movie again!!" i hate when that happens!

A. FURY

I hope no one minds, but as per zer00's request, I have taken Armoured-Fury's post and...restyled it in my own little way. And, I can only hope, made it all the better for my effort.
I remember back fondly to my younger years at my alma mater. Oh what days they were! Me, and my contemporary Jacklyn would pull up a up chair and have a good spirited contest at video gaming. One such game we played was none other than Silent Hill itself. Sadly, innocent Jacklyn became oh so terribly frightened by the award-winning game's infamous thrills and chills.

I had some qualms about the video simulation myself - I seemed to develop the rather regrettable of losing my way inside the game's darkened corridors, and spooky forests.

Much like the game, I do indeed have one or two mental question marks about the forcoming film as well - caveat, if you will. Firstly, and dare I say, shocking, I have never been one for the genre know as Zombie cinema.

Secondly, due to my roguish, fearless nature the so-called "horror" of these films is anything but to me; I sit there with a sigh upon my breath, and sleep in my eyes as I watch attempt after attempt of scare pass unnoticed across my mighty tolerance for all that is wicked. This shocks many - my peers frequently warn be of the foreboding evils of watching these types of pictures alone for the fright they may induce, but has yet to come, my reader.

No, to truly scare a man (of female...I honestly don't know) of my high caliber, you must forgo the visuals, the scenes of mayhem, and instead attack me in the area in which I place the utmost importance one; my glorious mind. I demand highly intellectually fear, I demand paranoia, for that, is the true fear for me.

In closing, I would like to reminisce once again back, all the way back, to when I was a mere boy. One evening, as sat excitedly on my mother's knee, I caught my first glimpse of true fear. This fear came in the form of a film, film which will go nameless at this time but, suffice it to say, it was as if Satan himself reached up from the pits of bad place and grasp me by my very gullet. The sounds that echoed from myself were near unspeakable; laughter. Actual laughter of unprecedented decibel echoed from me, oh yes it did, for that's good deeply the terror had gripped me.

Ah, what glorious times they were. Now, of course, I am much to noble to ever fall ill of such a terrible condition again, and, with those words, I will leave you.

Until next time,
Claude Rains

CConn said:
I hope no one minds, but as per zer00's request, I have taken Armoured-Fury's post and...restyled it in my own little way. And, I can only hope, made it all the better for my effort.

:up:
:D

zer00 said:
I want you to repost that, without the intelligence of a 12 year old.

IMHO

I know exactly what i wa typing and i wa bein sarcastic towards myself lol

Armoured-Fury said:
I know exactly what i wa typing and i wa bein sarcastic towards myself lol

I want you to ram yourself into a wall as hard as you can.

k?

Oh i don't know about that it might be hard hmmmm... Is there an "Ignore annoying little people who THINK they can insult me" button? I believe there is.. Let me go see

A. FURY

Armoured-Fury said:
Oh i don't know about that it might be hard hmmmm... Is there an "Ignore annoying little people who THINK they can insult me" button? I believe there is.. Let me go see

A. FURY

Tell me

do you like cards?

Armoured-Fury said:
And insulting me for a petty reason wasn't??

A. FURY

Oh you edited

Want to play a game of cards?

Ummm i edited because i thought RedIsNotBlue was zer00 cos i didn't look at the name..

A game of cards? I bet there's some wittily placed pun in here some where lol

****EDIT***

Oooo the ignore feature actualy works on the forum too not just private messages.. Cool!

A. FURY

RedIsNotBlue said:
What game?

*deals*

That's all I know how to do with cards...is deal....it looks cool

*chews tobbacy*

Armoured-Fury said:
Ummm i edited because i thought RedIsNotBlue was zer00 cos i didn't look at the name..

A game of cards? I bet there's some wittily placed pun in here some where lol

A. FURY

Oh no

you're too clever for that

You silly goose

RedIsNotBlue said:
Well I know you don't care or think I am just saying this but I am personally good at being able to tell if a movie is going to be good or not. And let me just say this has a very good chance of being the best horror movie of the year.

You can tell the future??
:eek::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"