Skins (New Drama Coming To BBC America)

Not surprised always figured this would be the last season.

I wonder if the more successful cast members like Nicholas Hoult and Dev Patel will make appearence in the 3 episode farewell.

Well thats all folks! Of course this was better than Gen2s farewell but it had a bit to much Franky who has just been horrid this season. I wish everyone was able to get back together as a group of friends instead of ending so splintered.

Bring on Series 7 so we can finally say goodbye to Skins. I hope they can redeem what they did to Gen2. And I need Effy/Tony reunion. Wouldnt mind if she is in both Gens episodes.

Nicholas Hoult has said his not coming back for the final series because his too busy filming Mad Max Fury Road and then the X-Men First Class sequel

Hannah Murray, Jack O'Connell and Kaya Scodelario will return for the seventh and final series of E4 teen drama Skins.

After disappointing viewing figures for the show's sixth series, which aired earlier this year, Channel 4 decided that the next series would be the last. It was announced today (October 16) that a number of Skins alumni would return for the show's send-off. A tweet from the show's official account read: "Skins 7 will see the return of Cassie, Cook and Effy in three individual stories..."

Those three individual stories will focus on the grown-up lives of Cassie (Hannah Murray), Cook (Jack O'Connell) and Effy (Kaya Scodelario), titled Skins Pure, Skins Rise and Skins Fire respectively. The final series of Skins will shoot in Manchester and London from October to January and will air on E4 in spring 2013.

While I am excitied for these 6 episodes...I dont know why we have to have 3 individual character stories. Why not get as much of the cast together you can and tell a group story? Esp when you have 6 episodes. At least Naomi/Emily will guest star in Effys episodes. And from the synopsis for each episode, there doesnt seem to be anything about Freddies murder. Hopefully they wrap it up in Cook or Effys stories.

There is a new movie called 'We Are Freaks' which stars a few members of the Skins cast including Sid. It looks a bit like a cross between Ferris Bueller's Day Off, This Is England and Skins.

I can't post the trailer here because of the swearing, sex and violence but you can watch it on Youtube.

Here is the Synopsis
The Stars of This is England, Kill List, Skins and Fresh Meat bring a fresh and talented slant to the coming-of-age genre. England, 1990, and Thatcher has just resigned; meanwhile three friends embark on a night out, and like the characters in all good teen movies, their lives are changed forever. With a hilarious script, a knockout soundtrack and an excellent ensemble cast, this energetic comedy is refreshing, timely and guaranteed to make you laugh out loud

And the final season debuts next month. Sad that they only decieded to bring back 5 of the old cast members but only focus on 3 of them.

Good episode last night even if it did feel like Effy starring in Wall Street the television show show.

Craig Roberts and Lara Pulver played to type.

It was ok. This is the last time we will see these characters so I didn't like how we jumped right into the middle of Effy and Naomis lives. And considering how Gen 2 ended I was hoping they would fill in the blanks some with what happened and where everyone else is. I doubt they will be doing that in Fire pt.2 and cooks episodes.

Anyone watching Skins writer Jack Thorne's Glue. Glue is like a murder mystery country version of Skins

Jessica Sula and Sebastian de Souza , two former Skins actors, have landed the lead roles in ABC's new drama Recovery Road based on a YA novel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"