Sleepy Hollow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not anymore with John Cho & I liked it. It looks like they set up a seven season show here

I enjoyed that quite a bit. The two leads have good chemistry. That ending was fantastically creepy though. I loved it. The overview of the season looks really good.

I've been posting more or less the same sentiment in a number of places, so I'm going to try and vary things here a bit.

The pilot struck me as being what a show like Fringe would be like if it were created by Tim Burton; Orci and Kurtzman channeled their inner Mr. Burton and mashed together his takes on Sleepy Hollow and Dark Shadows to create a show that brings the macabre and scares but also doesn't skimp on the humor. I can't wait to see where this freaky roller coaster of a dramatic thrill ride is going to go in the future, and will definitely be foregoing watching RAW on Mondays in favor of watching FOX at 8 pm for as long as this thing stays on the air.

I actually really liked this!

I liked how they didn't avoid the obvious culture shock of him seeing a black woman in that role and kind of addressed it right off the bat.

What I loved was the numbers of twists and turns the pilot took. I'd say it was definitely the most daring Pilot in that...

It started off with six supporting or possible supporting characters and killed three off them by show's end. I don't think many expected those guys to die so fast.

I hadn't realized that pilot director Len Wiseman (AKA Mr. Kate Beckinsale) also helped co-create the show and is an Executive Producer on it, which makes it even more awesome.

Loved it. Gave me Supernatural vibes. Which is kind of funny since I've wanted that show to do it's own spin on Sleepy Hollow and the Headless Horseman for YEARS.

Like, since season 2.

Hopefully this show lasts a while.

This plus the final season of HIMYM ought to make for entertaining Mondays.

I really like the pilot episode.Had the feeling of a Supernatural which is awesome.The last 5 minutes were really really creepy.

So now I can post this spoiler from the pilot

John Cho being in this is really weird. I mean, I know he's not a huge star, but I would think he would rate higher than a couple of minutes and a death scene. I guess maybe with his character being killed off, that scene has a bit more impact.

That was surprisingly good. Was not expecting it to go venture into the 4 horsemen, demons & witches territory.

Hope to see more good witches (assuming that's what the priest was) battling the headless one. That was a bad ass little fight there.

Sucks Clancy Brown pretty much got handled like Jeff Fahey on Under the Dome. Dead in the pilot episode. But at least his voice will carry on through a series of audio files.

Cho being a bad guy made sense out of that scene where he does a reverse, almost runs down Crane, automatically assumes Crane as the suspect (even though no description of a suspect was given) & he takes him in. Otherwise that scene makes no ****in' sense. When the demon creeps up on him. Oh ****. That was some creepy ****.

Nice of Bones to remind people to DVR the show. lol

That's what I thought about Cho bringing Crane in. I was like "lol for all he knows, he's just a guy crossing the street." :funny:

And yeah, that demon at the end was freaky as ****.

So now I can post this spoiler from the pilot

John Cho being in this is really weird. I mean, I know he's not a huge star, but I would think he would rate higher than a couple of minutes and a death scene. I guess maybe with his character being killed off, that scene has a bit more impact.

Because it is unexpected. Basically he was the Drew Barrymore in 'Scream.' Let's hire this name-guy who the audience will least think is going to bite the bullet.

i really enjoyed the pilot. i will definitely keep watching.

The ending was creepy.

I hope Fox doesn't cancel this as soon as there is a slight ratings drop.

I do hope this show lasts; I really enjoyed it. However, I do wonder if and how much of competition Monday night football will generate (I am far from knowledgeable on both subjects.)

The two leads are fantastic and I almost instantly liked Crane and Abby. I really enjoyed the look of the show as well.

I do hope this show lasts; I really enjoyed it. However, I do wonder if and how much of competition Monday night football will generate (I am far from knowledgeable on both subjects.)

Monday Night Football isn't the big game of the NFL weekend anymore. That belongs to Sunday Nights. It's still a big game though.

So glad the ratings are good. Now if they can only keep them up.

Regarding Cho,
there may be a chance he returns as maybe one of the acolytes or something since he was pretty much the Horseman's gofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"