Sly and Arnie enter The Tomb

Exit Strategy. Kind of implies Arnie and Sly are military guys that way.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/cinemaconnews.php?id=103175

The Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer Escape Plan showed off its first trailer, largely focusing on the storyline that has Stallone's Ray Breslin, an expert at breaking out prisons, being kidnapped and sent to a new, experimental jail. The prison itself has all the cells as as The Silence of the Lambs-style glass cubes, all set up on different levels of metal scaffolding with guards wearing creepy all-black masks.

Schwarzenegger plays Emil Rottmayer, an inmate already in the prison who reluctantly teams with Breslin to win their freedom. They've definitely worked in a few one-liners, too. At one point, Stallone punches Schwarzenegger and he shoots back, "You hit like a vegetarian!"

Escape Plan hits theaters September 13.

Can't wait to see a trailer for this, as lame as the name change is.

At one point, Stallone punches Schwarzenegger and he shoots back, "You hit like a vegetarian!"

This is the most hilarious thing I've read in a while!

:funny:

I like the description of the prison and guards as well, sounds visually interesting.

escapeplan-watermark-jpg_155752.jpg

I liked The Tomb as a title so much more.

So , it's a remake of Tango and Cash 2nd act ? :woot: (god i love that movie , i can already hear Faltermeyer theme)

Awesome poster, cant wait to see the trailer now, this sounds great, except for the name change.

I really dig the poster a lot, can't wait for the trailer.

I absolutely LOVE that poster!

Me too!

No orange/blue contrast, no sparks, no floating heads, no badly photoshopped heads on mismatched bodies, a unique font, not to mention it sells the premise of the film visually!

That is a damn good poster. So simple, yet superb.

So the film is a Cabin in the Woods side-quel about Sly and Arnold battling horror movie monsters right?

No orange/blue contrast, no sparks, no floating heads, no badly photoshopped heads on mismatched bodies, a unique font, not to mention it sells the premise of the film visually!

Indeed. :up:

Me too!

I love how small and isolated the larger than life Arnie and Sly look in the poster, it really showcases the villain which is the high tech prison.

Just went surfing to find other images from this movie - surprised me that the Austrian Oak actually looks younger than he has done for a long time [he looked positively ancient in The Last Stand], even with the grey hair and beard:-

Escape-Plan-The-Tomb-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Sylvester-Stallone-Image-2_zps1770bd37.jpg

Dude almost looks like labor camp Ben Richards again.

He does look a lot younger in this film, when they did an ET interview there was a huge difference between that and how he looked in TLS, it's possible the goatee makes him look younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"