Homecoming SM:H Mid/After Credit Scene

NHawk19

insert witty comment
Reaction score
Any ideas what this will be? This is Sony so I'm not sure how it would work, or even if a Thor, or Black Panther, or IFW after credits tied in could happen based on rights.

Think this will stay on Sony's side of the fence or deal with something in the larger MCU?

Assuming everything is OK and there is no Sony beef, I predict:

- One scene setting up Homecoming 2

- The other scene setting up Infinity War, or maybe even being a scene from Infinity War itself. Remember that they appereantly shot a high school scene for it, and that Jacob Batalon was seen in Atlanta during that time.

Homecoming 2 maybe with Osborn or another villain. I would love Kraven.

IWs maybe Parker and Cap talking.

In an ideal world.

Mid credits: The Oscorp building is seen as Norman Osborn enters. A few seconds later he leaves dressed as the Green Goblin.

After credits: Nick Fury enters a lab, with various scientific equations scrawled across the walls. A man is sat behind a computer dressed in a lab coat. Fury says 'We need your help, Reed Richards' then the secret 'Marvel Studios Fantastic Four: The Coming of the Sub-Mariner' logo is revealed. After the first Spider-Man: Homecoming screening a press release is revealed confirming that Marvel Studios have bought the rights to Fantastic Four back.

In an ideal world.

Mid credits: The Oscorp building is seen as Norman Bates enters. A few seconds later he leaves dressed as the Green Goblin.

After credits: Nick Fury enters a lab, with various scientific equations scrawled across the walls. A man is sat behind a computer dressed in a lab coat. Fury says 'We need your help, Reed Richards' then the secret 'Marvel Studios Fantastic Four: The Coming of the Sub-Mariner'. After the first Spider-Man: Homecoming screening a press release is revealed confirming that Marvel Studios have bought the rights to Fantastic Four back.

Norman Bates popping up in the MCU now?!

My guess is something setting up the sequel and then maybe one of Peter's scenes in Infinity War

Mid credits- Guys driving up to huge house & getting out of truck [location card reads: "Kenya, Africa.] They enter the mansion-like home & meet with a man obscured by shadows sitting on a throne like chair. He says "There's this guy in New York that's proving to be a big problem for us." [Camera pans around room with dozens of stuffed dangerous animals hanged up as trophies] "We heard about your skills and wonder what kind of opportunity this would offer to someone of your.... Abilities. We were hoping you could take care of this.. "bug' problem we're having, for a handsome price of course." [Camera slowly pans in to the name signature on one of the trophies' name labels: "Sergei Kravinoff"] We then hear in low, intimidating voice: "The hunt Is on." [music reaches crescendo and screen goes to black]

Post-credits-- Pete sitting in class casually filling out his answers. Flash in class too wearing a Spider-Man shirt. [BAMMNMM!] whole classroom shake violently. Teacher slams onto the floor. [BAM!] Students jump out of their seats and start panicking. [Fire alarm activated, chaos in Midtown] Peter & Ned go to help the teacher up. [source of noise is coming from outside] Ned looks at Peter whispering: "Dude, are you going to do something??" Peter: "Okay!" Pete runs down the hall & into a bathroom [Lights flickering red from fire alarm) jumps out as Spidey. He bursts outside to see; Captain America, Falcon, Scarlet Witch & an unnamed flying hero fighting two aliens: Black Dwarf & Proxima Midnight (Black Order) in the parking lot, smashing buses & they crash into the school. "Oh my God..." Peter looks up into the sky to see a huge purple & blue, alien looking portal in the sky. Spidey's eyes squint & and he leaps into action [screen goes black. "Spider-Man Will Return in Avengers: Infinity War"]

That's all I got.

Last edited:
Post-credits-- Pete sitting in class casually filling out his answers. Flash in class too wearing a Spider-Man shirt. [BAMMNMM!] whole classroom shake violently. Teacher slams onto the floor. [BAM!] Students jump out of their seats and start panicking. [Fire alarm activated, chaos in Midtown] Peter & Ned go to help the teacher up. [source of noise is coming from outside] Ned looks at Peter whispering: "Dude, are you going to do something??" Peter: "Okay!" Pete runs down the hall & into a bathroom [Lights flickering red from fire alarm) jumps out as Spidey. He bursts outside to see; Captain America, Falcon, Scarlet Witch & an unnamed flying hero fighting two aliens: Black Dwarf & Proxima Midnight (Black Order) in the parking lot, smashing buses & they crash into the school. "Oh my God..." Peter spots local vigilante Quake causing the earthquake and runs to fight her. Spider-Man and Quake Will Return in Avengers: Infinity War"]
That's all I got.

Improved it. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"