Smallville: Justice RPG Season I OOC

Ok. Alot of the reservations got changed and I didn't know it. So just bear with me. We'll find out soon. If you want, pm Andy C. and ask him.

We need Bizzaro, Lionel, Martian Manhunter, GA (reserved), Bart (reserved), Cyborg (no clue), and even a Jor-EL. As for women, Mrs. Kent, Chloe, Lana, and Lois. I will allow two new characters every arc. So far, we only have 1 out of the 2 slots filled. Question has Alan Scott. 1 more new guy and thats it til after Bizzaro.

We need Bizzaro, Lionel, Martian Manhunter, GA (reserved), Bart (reserved), Cyborg (no clue), and even a Jor-EL. As for women, Mrs. Kent, Chloe, Lana, and Lois. I will allow two new characters every arc. So far, we only have 1 out of the 2 slots filled. Question has Alan Scott. 1 more new guy and thats it til after Bizzaro.

Listen, I'm not going to play. It took some thought, but I've got too much stuff to do.

Ok 2 new guy slots are up, but I would prefer people to choose the guys open first.

Hrmmm, if Senseiofcheese wants to play Bart, I'll let him. I kinda want to focus on the Ultimate DC RPG these days.

We're happy to have you if you do want to join up.

Wasn't this byrd's baby?

Screen Name: The Human Torch

Character you would like to play: Arthur (A.C.) Curry/ Aquaman

Powers & Abilities: Ultra-fast swimming, underwater breathing, enhanced strength and durability, and can create and throw water projectiles.

Brief Biography Of Character's History: Arthur saved Lois Lane at Crater Lake before Clark could save her. Doing that started somehting incredible for Arthur. After he left Smallville he emt Oliver Queen and he become part of Oliver's Justice League. Now those two and others are on a mission against Lex Luhtor and LuthorCorp.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1) He's a major member of the Smallville Justice League.

2) He's my favourite member of the Smallville Justice League.

3) You can't have the Justice League without Aquaman.

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen: I plan to get Arthur into a darker story. I also plan for him to become a bigger member in the Justice League.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As Many As Possible.

Color and font you plan on using for your characters speech (Might not be applicable but it makes the roster pretty): Orange Arial Narrow

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?" No.

Does your character have any attached NPCs?: Not for now, I'll wait till he gets into a love interest.

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

Arthur crouched down behind a bunch of steel barrells. He was outside LuthorCorp Marine Testing Centre in Star City. Everythign had gone to plan. Oliver had taken out the two guards guarding the door while Bart dashed inside. Oliver went in from behind and Vic was waiting to assault.

"Ready," called Oliver on the communicator.
"Ready," said Bart on the communicator.
"Ready," muttered Vic on the communicator.
"Ready," Arthur said and it began. Vic ran out from behind a car using his maximum speed. Arthur leapt up from behind the steel barrells. Guards burst through the door as soon as they saw Vic. Arthur grabbed one of the steel barrells and throw it at the guards. Three of them toppled over. The remaining 5 were taken out by Vic.

The two sprang into the building. they knocked guards from side to side. Arthur grabbed one and threw him up into the ceiling were he was stuck.
"None of their Marine Projects are here!" cried Bart down the communicator.
"Aquaman! Spring a leak and we'll get moving," ordered Oliver on the communicator.
"Aren't we gonna blow it up?" asked Arthur while knocking to guards into the wall.
"We'll use the water as a distraction, then we'll blow it when the people inside are clear!" replied Oliver.

Arthur concentrated hard on the water running through the pipes around. he could feel the pipes expanding until finally the pipes burst on every floor.
"I'm guessing it's usually easier when you only do one floor," smiled Vic.
"You bet," replied Arthur.
"Everybody out!" commanded Oliver, "The explosives are set so let's move." Arthur and Vic turned and ran out as Oliver and Bart joined them, and the scientists and guards had left the building, the Centre went up in flames.

Approved.

Alright then Bruce, this mean you're taking up Kara?

I'm still mulling it over. Truthfully, I don't know if I'd have time for any other characters. But I'll try to decide soon.

Finally I found this thread! I was looking in the Misc. section and couldn't find it, but now that I have, I wanna let you guys know that I can't join up right now. I wanna do Heroes and Video Game and I've got too many RPGs right now, so like Transformers, I'm going to have to put off on it for now. Maybe next season guys! :D

Finally I found this thread! I was looking in the Misc. section and couldn't find it, but now that I have, I wanna let you guys know that I can't join up right now. I wanna do Heroes and Video Game and I've got too many RPGs right now, so like Transformers, I'm going to have to put off on it for now. Maybe next season guys! :D
You searched all that time to inform us that you couldn't join?

:dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:

Gee...what would we have ever done without this announcement?

Not to sound prickish, but have you considered merging this RPG with the Ultimate DC one? I mean, some of the 'Smallvillized' versions of characters sound pretty cool, and Smallville is basically 'Ultimate Superman' as it is. And with the UDC game slowing down and this one losing members before it's even started, it may be better to have just one RPG go down instead of two.

No disrespect intended. Just a little food for thought.

Not to sound prickish, but have you considered merging this RPG with the Ultimate DC one? I mean, some of the 'Smallvillized' versions of characters sound pretty cool, and Smallville is basically 'Ultimate Superman' as it is. And with the UDC game slowing down and this one losing members before it's even started, it may be better to have just one RPG go down instead of two.

No disrespect intended. Just a little food for thought.
It sounds sort of reasonable, but the UDC RPG is established, and this RPG is just starting out...so either we have to conform to UDC continuity, or they have to start fresh.

I'm not a GM anyway, so this kind of decision isn't mine to make...but there are too many specifics.

Andy C., are you a mod in UDC? Cause instead of having these two RPGs fail, we could merge them, but I have to see the continuity and such. I would want to talk it over with some guys from UDC.

I'll tell you what...if UDC was just starting today, I'd probably join. But I don't know if I want to jump into a DC RPG with continuity. My limited DC knowledge is impairing enough...add on player-established continuity, and forget about it!

I'd say if this doesn't pick up somehow fuse the two in for UDC Season III

Andy C., are you a mod in UDC? Cause instead of having these two RPGs fail, we could merge them, but I have to see the continuity and such. I would want to talk it over with some guys from UDC.

I'm not a mod, but I believe Master Bruce and byrd_man are. I'm just an enthusiast.

I'll tell you what...if UDC was just starting today, I'd probably join. But I don't know if I want to jump into a DC RPG with continuity. My limited DC knowledge is impairing enough...add on player-established continuity, and forget about it!

As I understand it, characters that haven't been used recently are free to be "re-Ultimized" as long as the GMs approve. I did this with both Brainiac and Wonder Woman, and I know a couple other people have done it as well. The UDC continuity is a little more flexible about that sorta thing.

I'd say if this doesn't pick up somehow fuse the two in for UDC Season III

Well, I'm not trying to run this RPG out of town or anything, but there are plenty of possibilities for some of the "Smallville-ized" characters to be integrated into UDC.

Basically though, the overall plot of this is pre Superman.

thanks for approving me. I think it'd be better if this was was a single RPG. I know it's not my position but I thought i could put in my view of it.

Smallville: Justice RPG Season I Application Form

Screen Name: Asteroid-Man

Character you would like to play: Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow AKA The Emerald Archer

Powers & Abilities:

Master archer;
arsenal of trick arrows;
Master martial artist
Master swordsman

Brief Biography Of Character's History: He hooked up with Lois before leaving Metropolis, he started the Justice League and got Clark to join as a part time member under the name "Boy Scout". He was last scene traveling the world with the League taking down 33.1s.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1) He wears green

2) He's an archer

3) He was the coolest character to appear on Smallville

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen:
I plan to have Oliver Queen return to Metropolis to take down another Luthor based lab in the city. This time around, he has more people in his Justice League.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
1 or more

Color and font you plan on using for your characters speech (Might not be applicable but it makes the roster pretty):
This one!

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?"
I have msn and I don't want to post it in public. (GM you can pm me for it)

Does your character have any attached NPCs?:
Minor ones, like his workers in Star City.

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

It's been a year since I was last in Metropolis... The only real memories that stuck with me were memories involving life changing people! First there was a woman, Lois Lane. Then there was the ally Clark Kent, AKA by the league as Boy Scout. Another person still remained in my memory, Lex Luthor. The world's greatest criminal mastermind. He had killed, he had kidnapped and he had begun experiments on supermen and superwomen. And now, me and the league sit in our HQ in Star City, waiting word of Lex Luthor's next move...

"Arrow,"

"What's up fish-stick?"

"It looks like there was another base in the dam that burst 3 weeks ago."

"Has it been searched?"

Cyborg enters.

"Not yet, but there is an air lock in the lowest level."

In comes Impulse.

"Which is completely underwater."

"Which is where I come in."

"Although I would like information like this on my desk before a dam explodes, this'll do."

The League needed to know that if there was a leader, he needed to know things pronto.

"Listen, we're a team. We didn't tell you on purpose."

What the hell?

"Put that eyebrow back down Robin Hood."

"If we're a team you need to realize that we all do our part."

"There's no "I" in team"

"But there is a T"

Impulse puts his fist out.

"And an E"

Cyborg covers the fist.

"An A"

His hand goes on too. This is the cheesiest thing I have ever seen. But... whatever.

"And an M."

My hand covers the others'

"Justice League, the world needs our help again. Lets move out."

With that we all push our hands down and release. We were going to figure out what Lex was hiding and then we'd be returning to Metropolis.

200px-Greenarrow-3.jpg

I'm... pretty sure this is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"