Smuggest Celebrity Award

Kanye(though he has his moments where he feels the need to prove his unlimited value)
Bill Murray
Jplaya

As for Tom Cruise- not really smug.Pretty demented though.

UK and Eire: I hate Sean Connery's "holier than thou" attitude

US: tie between Brad Pitt and George Clooney(even though hes usually joking)

Other nations: probably Jet Li, does he have to be in EVERY SINGLE MOVIE involving Oriental things?

Abaddon said:
Kanye(though he has his moments where he feels the need to prove his unlimited value)
Bill Murray
Jplaya

As for Tom Cruise- not really smug.Pretty demented though.

????????????????????

UK : Robbie Williams

US : Gwenyth Platrow

Other nations: Don't know

Whirlysplat said:
US: I think mad Tom Cruise is a possible, he is a smug twit.

Tom Cruise is my winner in all catagories.

Natalie Portman is the smuggest celebrity. She never returns any of my phone calls, cell phone calls, texts, voice mails, e-mails, letters, invitations. She won't even look at me when I randomly see her on the street four times a week. Sheesh!

;)

rdh007 said:
Natalie Portman is the smuggest celebrity. She never returns any of my phone calls, cell phone calls, texts, voice mails, e-mails, letters, invitations. She won't even look at me when I randomly see her on the street four times a week. Sheesh!

;)

maybe you should try wearing pants for once. just a suggestion.

sinewave said:
maybe you should try wearing pants for once. just a suggestion.
Dammit! I knew she loved me deep down. Thanks for the advice. Gotta go, she's on the move.

I'd like to cut off Tom Cruise's face.. wear it on Halloween and ask for bags of ritalin instead of candy...

rdh007 said:
Dammit! I knew she loved me deep down. Thanks for the advice. Gotta go, she's on the move.

knock her dead, stinky.

Equint77 said:
I'd like to cut off Tom Cruise's face.. wear it on Halloween and ask for bags of ritalin instead of candy...

the ironing would be delicious. but not as delicious as the sweet, sweet drugs.

sinewave said:
the ironing would be delicious. but not as delicious as the sweet, sweet drugs.

I have his mad cackle down pact.. you'd swear I was him. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"