sneak peek on hbo, next sat

me? cuz i just saw it, before kicking and screaming started on hbo.

What time is this on HBO? I just took a look at their schedule over at hbo.com for next Saturday, the 20th, and it is not listed anywhere.

well it says before batman begins, so it will be like 10 -15 minutes before 8. ya know between the ending credits .

PhoenixRising said:
Someone better get it online within 5 hours of its airing, or someone is going to getta hurt real bad. Im not going to tell you who... Ohhh I think you know him very well, but im not telling you who. Hurt. Real bad.
I should just hurt u right now for not having hbo LOL

Sweet, another preview! I feel like I'm going to see the whole movie out of these clips though. :o

i think it will be a little behind the scenes and like a trailer

lordofthenerds said:
Sweet, another preview! I feel like I'm going to see the whole movie out of these clips though. :o

Thats the way Uhuh, Uhuh, I like it. Uhuh, Uhuh.

ronster said:
hey lord, where in michigan are you?
...are you a pervert? j/k Well its innitials are FH. And if you lived there you would know what town I meant. ;)

Yay!...I was waiting for news on the HBO Sneak Peek for this movie..I don't have HBO right now and I won't even bother subscribing..

It'll be online in HD the very next day.. :p

Farmington Hills?.. :eek: ;)

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Yay!...I was waiting for news on the HBO Sneak Peek for this movie..I don't have HBO right now and I won't even bother subscribing..

It'll be online in HD the very next day.. :p

Farmington Hills?.. :eek: ;)

-TNC
No...;)

(sighs) Batman Begins Fans :o & no I am not saying I did not like the Movie which I did it was good & enjoyable but thats it

yeah i hope it refeshes the series a bit, but all the differnt actors playing him is crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"