So… Team-Ups?

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Brave and the Bold tends to denote that we’re in for a team-up, presumably beyond just Batman and Robin (although the pair appearing together in live action has been so infrequent that this actually would be a somewhat special occasion).

So who are we thinking about?

My take: Deadman. Batman will already have the heir to the demon as his sidekick. Why not go even further into the supernatural? Give him his first appearance here, then a solo series on HBO Max, then the JLD.

Batman
Robin (Damian Wayne)
Nightwing
Oracle
Bat-Mite

Zatanna would be cool.

Wonder Woman would be cool. Maybe Paradise Lost can be a younger Ray's Al Ghul attacking Themiscira with the LOA. Causing a Batman/ Wonder Woman/ Robin team up modern day.

Zatanna, definitely. It’d be cool if, for the first showing of Batman in the DCU, we have a Batman movie with a mystical spin, featuring spells, monsters, demons, all that kinda stuff.

Who knows though. Maybe it won’t be a crossover thing, with the title referring to the two main characters alone (The Brave- Batman, The Bold- Robin).

James Gunn and Peter Safran on Building a New DC Universe

James Gunn has kinda hinted this movie will just feature Batman-related characters.

"Everything’s crossing over throughout. These characters are all interacting throughout the different stories.

Now, it doesn’t necessarily mean always. Brave and the Bold may just be Batman, Robin and the characters involved in that. "

Obviously may change but it doesn't seem like their plan is for this to be a team-up film. I think they just used that title to avoid using "Batman" when Matt Reeves is already using it.

I don’t even think it needs to be a team-up in the sense that that’s the key feature, but I’d be surprised if we didn’t see some faces outside the typical “Bat-Family.”

Not Wonder Woman, though. We don’t need another BVS. Premiere WW in her own project, not as a guest star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"