so does anybody know what batman GN's or comics there geting for xmas

joe petree

Civilian
Reaction score
so i already have a christmas list and most ofthe stuff has already come in heres my list

nigtwing rough justice
nightwing hunt for the oracle
nightwing a darker shade of justice
nihgtwing renegade
nightwingthe target
nightwing mobbed up
batman no mans land 2
batman no mans land 3
batman no mans land 4
batman no mans land 5
Batman begins and other tales of the dark knight

so what are you guys and gals getting for christmas

Batman Chronicles Vol. 1
Batman: Knightfall Vol. 1
Batman: Knightfall Vol. 2
Batman: Knightfall Vol. 3
Batman: Strange Apparitions

That's all for me.

dude you haventread knightfall yet well i hope you enjoy them they are really good books

Probably none to be honest... So far the only tpbs I've thought of asking for are some Alan Moore ones, and a few Sandman ones. Hpefully I might get DKR though.

I want The Man Who Laughs really badly but I won't get it, BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT! :cmad: :csad:

I just found out my girlfriend was going to get me the Absolute New Frontier, but I just ordered it myself. :csad:

dude if you want to get jkers last laugh in comic form just go to mile high comics

Um, none. But then again, nobody knows I read comics and it's probably for the best if it stayed that way.

By the way, I'm 24.

I'm 25 everyone knows, they don't care..?

Well, I've only really started reading them in the last year or two. And I'm fairly secretive. And believe it or not, most of my friends aren't nerds.

haha you're a closet comic book reader!

It's ok, i came out about a year ago, told my parents they were fine with it. I will NOT tell my friends though.

If they are really your friends they probably wouldn't care... None of mine are comic readers or whatever, and they might tease me about it on occasion, but it's not like they shun me for such an act.

joe petree said:
dude if you want to get jkers last laugh in comic form just go to mile high comics

The Man Who Laughs...not the Last Laugh.

DarkNick said:
Well, I've only really started reading them in the last year or two. And I'm fairly secretive. And believe it or not, most of my friends aren't nerds.

You think we're all nerds?

Tojo said:
haha you're a closet comic book reader!
It's ok, i came out about a year ago, told my parents they were fine with it. I will NOT tell my friends though.

Whyt not, what the hell is wrong with it?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure not everyone on here is a nerd. I'm pretty active when it comes to sports and the like, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

dude so am i but jusst because your active doesntmean youre not a nerd

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"