So I Just Got A Qoute!

-Crusher-

Sidekick
Reaction score
Alright, so i just got home from seeing my tattoo artist, im finally getting the ball rolling again on my full batman sleeve. i put down 400 bucks today, and one year and four thousand dollars from now i will have me a nice sleeve going on.

for those of you that have not yet seen my batman tattoo here it is:

IMG_0608.jpg

its going to take him 2 to 3 weeks to sketch it all up, so hopfully really soon after that ill be getting things started. and dont worry, ill be sure to post pics as soon as i get out of the chair.

if anyone else has batman tattos feel free to post them, i'd love to see.

Wow... That's honest to god pretty brave, $4000? Wouldn't that be better spent on comics? Or like, 2000 visits to the cinema to watch TDK?

i work at a movie theatre. free movies ;)

and if i had the choice between a batman sleeve and 2000 showings of tdk in the cinema? i'd wait till dvd.

You're very welcome sir. Now about this sleeve, what do you intend on putting on it? More characters? Villians? Gotham?

Alright, so i just got home from seeing my tattoo artist, im finally getting the ball rolling again on my full batman sleeve. i put down 400 bucks today, and one year and four thousand dollars from now i will have me a nice sleeve going on.

for those of you that have not yet seen my batman tattoo here it is:

IMG_0608.jpg

its going to take him 2 to 3 weeks to sketch it all up, so hopfully really soon after that ill be getting things started. and dont worry, ill be sure to post pics as soon as i get out of the chair.

if anyone else has batman tattos feel free to post them, i'd love to see.

Damn man that kicks ass! ! !

Everyone has different opinions than me of course and mine are probably more stupid or stranger sounding, but do you plan on getting The Joker or something on the other arm??

I guess even if you wanted it would be down to $$ anyway..

You're very welcome sir. Now about this sleeve, what do you intend on putting on it? More characters? Villians? Gotham?

Damn man that kicks ass! ! !

Everyone has different opinions than me of course and mine are probably more stupid or stranger sounding, but do you plan on getting The Joker or something on the other arm??

I guess even if you wanted it would be down to $$ anyway..

my plan is to have gotham city going up my entire arm, i will have the smoke from batman continuing on up my arm with the faces of the riddler, two face, catwoman, scarecrow, poison ivy, mr. freeze, penguin, and the joker on the very top.

That's cool, that's what I thought it'd be. Sounds good, we'll see the results in 2 years time I guess!

ill be doing it in steps for the next year so i will post pics everytime i get more added ;)

i just got my batman tattoo a few days ago, ill get some pics up as soon as i can

Oooo hurry hurry hurry, i love seeing other peoples bat-tats.

Holy Bat-Tat Batman...

Yeah, you heard me say it!

well bat-cave, bat-mobile, bat-arang, bat-tat....it had to be said sooner or later.

Bat-Suit, Bat-Plane, Bat-Etc...

IMAG0099.jpg

heres mine, i got it a last week so its peeling and stuff...im getting it touched up again when its done healing

joeybat2.jpg

My Nolan bat, this was taken a few hours after it was done in august.

l_dd5d2a4050c5aba336280ee6ff1b61c7.jpg

here it is now.

that gnarly.. i would totally bite it and get the same but i have a chest piece already!! arggg!!!!!!

IMAG0099.jpg

heres mine, i got it a last week so its peeling and stuff...im getting it touched up again when its done healing

LOVE this. Very tasteful, and in a good spot. Won't keep you out of employment, but at the same time not too hard to show off... sweeet.

That's dedication...

Even with its flaws Batman Begins just spoke to me almost in a spiritual manner, Bruce's baptism by the bats was my baptism ( I know that sounds ******ed.)

thanks guys....this is the picture thats in the middle, its kind of hard to see:
batmanhead.jpg

looks like tas batman, would i be correct in that assumption?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"