So I told a girl I was bi to see her reaction

Farmerracist

Shaddup :cmad::heart::cmad:

log_jinatsupajam.jpg

Don't mess with him, he looks tough. :csad:

He was talking trash to me, tellin' me he was "Pimpin' out on da streets b14tch," but I wonder how he has time to do that, since I always see him online on XBL :huh: Must be hard out there for a fake-pimp.

:wow: I think I've figured this out....

TW is NOT a GUY!!! "He" is actually a lesbian female or a hermaphrodite trying to push our buttons. :oldrazz:

Six pages and counting! :up: :D

Blackie Chans?
Sweeter.

Anyway, I think it's funny how the Hype is Bizarro.
For "the world", it's the super-hot, glamorous, wealthy celebrity chick f***-ups who generate an inordinate ammount of talktalktalk.

Here it's the super-ugly/plain, frumpy/non-descript, poverty-stricken to middle class nobody dude f***-ups that do it. :huh:

and she didn't believe me so I insisted that I was. She stopped responding to me and when I called her she said she was annoyed with me and hung up.

:huh: What the hell is that about?

Why the **** did you want her to think you were bi?

Wait a minute. TW, is the girl you wanted to "gauge the reaction of" the 8th grader again? God I hope it's not, but deep down I think it is.

Most females aren't too cool with the idea of a Man putting his key into the no-no hole of another male...or vice versa.

People will write songs about TW one day.

At the rate of TW is going, the song "Lola" will probably perfectly describe his first sexual experience.

"So last night, I totally got it off with this chick, but it turned out she was a guy! And yet I didn't care..."

Blind_fury has been slacking on the threads lately. This makes up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"