The Dark Knight So What Are You Pro-'Tusi-ing? It's Simple. Lounge the Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say, are any of you guys entering the new Veidt Commerical contest for WatchMen? :yay: :word:

You seen my baseball!

tsam-mary-warren.jpg

Pat: "Really, it's only a side thing for my true passion."
Mary: "And what's that?"
Pat: "I work with ******s."
Mary: "Isn't that a little politically incorrect?"
Pat: "Yeah, maybe, but hell, no one's gonna tell me who I can and can't work with."

Pat: "Really, it's only a side thing for my true passion."
Mary: "And what's that?"
Pat: "I work with ******s."
Mary: "Isn't that a little politically incorrect?"
Pat: "Yeah, maybe, but hell, no one's gonna tell me who I can and can't work with."
"You son-of-a-b****. You're gonna fry. Come here!"

Yup, I just got 'em, getting ready to listen to them now, thanks a bunch man. The more Coldplay, the better.

My favorites = 'Your Love Means Everything', 'Lovers In Japan' and 'Life In Technicolor'...The last two will sound MUCH better in album version quality. But these are good, also.

Guess who has tickets for the Cure tonight?!?!

Yeah they certainly sound bootlegged or something, just finished listening to Lovers in Japan :up:

Yeah they certainly sound bootlegged or something, just finished listening to Lovers in Japan :up:
:woot: Even with muffled quality, Coldplay still hits the bull right between the horns. I want VLV to drop already!!! Two more weeks.

Okay so i just joined facebook and i realised i dont know that many people i know people on there that have like 300 friends, okay so they may mot be friends in the stricktest sense of the word but its better than the amount i have.....

wait for it,

A full 14, fourteen and now i'm scraping the barrel so much i'm looking up people with famous names, Gary Coleman, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale & Shakira.

On a basic level maybe i'm just not that popular, i can live with that but what if only 14 people turn up at my funeral? actually make that 16 adding my 2 children, feck if my future mother in law was on there i'd add her.

Anyone on here wanna be my friend? oh go on, you know it was worth a try.

Then I can finally show off my stuff

s3jcktblwtjd.gif
LMAO! The spidey 3 ani's never fail to get me TEOL'in...

Did you know Bryce Dallas is gonna be in the new Terminator as John Connor's woman? NAIL HER, BALE!

Okay so i just joined facebook and i realised i dont know that many people i know people on there that have like 300 friends, okay so they may mot be friends in the stricktest sense of the word but its better than the amount i have.....

wait for it,

A full 14, fourteen and now i'm scraping the barrel so much i'm looking up people with famous names, Gary Coleman, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale & Shakira.

On a basic level maybe i'm just not that popular, i can live with that but what if only 14 people turn up at my funeral? actually make that 16 adding my 2 children, feck if my future mother in law was on there i'd add her.

Anyone on here wanna be my friend? oh go on, you know it was worth a try.
Dude, you can NEVER really gauge someone's popularity by how many friends they have on social network sites. Half the people who are my friends on Myspace and facebook, I've never talked to in real life. Alotta people are just cyber-social, and don't worry...When you croak- I'll make sure to come and deliver your eulogy :word:. And I'll bring a school bus full of kids dressed in Joker paint holding dandelions, that will blow them to the heavens once I put the punctuation on my closing statement- all to a moving rendition of 'Dust in the Wind', performed by Melissa Joan Hart.

LMAO! The spidey 3 ani's never fail to get me TEOL'in...
s3-tobeywalklwjd.gif

Did you know Bryce Dallas is gonna be in the new Terminator as John Connor's woman? NAIL HER, BALE!
Yeah, I read about that yesterday, interesting choice I think, but she'll do great, she always does.

Dude, you can NEVER really gauge someone's popularity by how many friends they have on social network sites. Half the people who are my friends on Myspace and facebook, I've never talked to in real life. Alotta people are just cyber-social, and don't worry...When you croak- I'll make sure to come and deliver your eulogy :word:. And I'll bring a school bus full of kids dressed in Joker paint holding dandelions, that will blow them to the heavens once I put the punctuation on my closing statement- all to a moving rendition of 'Dust in the Wind', performed by Melissa Joan Hart.

Lol, thats what i'm talking about.

Back!!!!! Who knew homemade breakfeast sandwiches could still be delightful after lucn time? :oldrazz: :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"