Civil War So, who did put the coffee grinds in the disposal?

I'm thinking it was Steve. "We used to do that all the time in the 1940's, jeez!"

Amazes you guys didn't see it. If you slowed it down you can see Quicksilver is the one to do it. You could see the blur at the beginning of the scene. I think he's going to make their lives hell for leaving him dead.

Amazes you guys didn't see it. If you slowed it down you can see Quicksilver is the one to do it. You could see the blur at the beginning of the scene. I think he's going to make their lives hell for leaving him dead.
Well no paramedics even tried to asses him, just left him bleeding on the floor.

This is one of best threads started on these boards in a long time. Funny (and relevant) question, and funny answers.

Stuff like this is what keeps me coming back - you guys rock.

It was totally Natasha, btw.

what? No Stan Lee did it? :p

Very surprised there are so many going with Natasha. Can totally see her wanting to mess with Tony but after dumping them into the sink she would clean them up immediately. She is a control freak, that kind of stuff would have flipped her out.

Deadpool did it.

Harley Keener(the kid from IM3).

Tony invited him and his mom to the compound and Harley did it just to screw with Tony.

"Hey, you know what your garbage disposal reminds me of? That giant worm whole over New York!"

Tony starts losing it again. "My god, what do I do?!" Sign the Sokovia Accords, that's what.

Mind controlled Bucky who doesn't rememeber it.

It was clearly the "real" Mandarin, they needed to plant the seeds of the conflict going into the possibility of Iron Man 4: Grind Zero.

Vision, he doesn't know what they are.

2nd choice is Pepper as one final **** you to Tony before she bails.

Why can't you put coffee grounds in the disposal?

Because Tony's not running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang.

Apparently biker gangs make a mess with their coffee grinds.

Zemo snuck into the compound and did it to divide the team.

Question answered at the end of the video. Mystery solved. You're welcome.

[YT]b0JG_IGHkYg[/YT]

:)

Ok, so then the question becomes, who told the Vision it was ok to pour coffee grinds in the disposal?

After re-watching the film solely to find the answer to this problem, I came to a conclusion: It was Thanos.

No one else throughout the film was more evil, powerful, and meticulous. He was the only one in the MCU who could have pulled such a thing off.

Zach Snyder did. He also pooped on Stan Lee's door step.....

Pepper, before she left just because she was sick of it!

After watching Paul's interview above, I love the idea of Vision making them all a brew in the mornings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"