So...who's the Valonqar? (Cersei's destined killer)

Arya wearing Jaime's face.

yep. with the dagger that Cersei gave the assassin to kill Bran and frame Tyrion with. And maybe she takes her face and orders the Lannister army and the Golden company to aid Jon fight the undead. Also it still fulfills the prophecy because Valanquar is a Valyrian word and is probably genderless meaning it could mean little sister too.

Cersei will die in childbirth. The Valonqar is the baby inside her, that will die too.

That still doesn't resolve Jaime's arc in a good way though. I still think that Cersei will plan to do something extremely stupid before Daeny is about to take KL and Jaime has to kill the "mad king" again in order to save the city - but this time it's the only woman he has ever loved.
This is exactly what I'm expecting.

I reckon Jaime. She'll have a mad King moment with the wildfire and it'll be a nice bit of history repeating itself if Jaime stops her.
THIS. Is what I hope happens, with Jaime feeling utterly repulsed by her and questioning himself on why he ever loved her (plus she's her his sister!).

Last edited:
Arya killing Cersei feels more like fanservice than anything narratively fulfilling.

i wouldnt mind if dany killed her tbh.
im not even sure i'd be mad if she didn't die

Hot Pie kills Cersei.

Don't hate... it's better than Arya.

Cersei will die in childbirth. The Valonqar is the baby inside her, that will die too.

Valonquar means little brother. The only way the baby inside her would be her little brother is if it was Tywin's child. It's her son/nephew. That's if she's even pregnant.

Valonquar means little brother. The only way the baby inside her would be her little brother is if it was Tywin's child. It's her son/nephew. That's if she's even pregnant.

Not necessarily. 'Little Brother' could be little brother of her 3 children. Joffrey, Tommen and Myrcella's baby brother. Cersei's mother died in childbirth with Tyrion, what's to say it doesn't happen to Cersei?

Valanquar is a Valyrian word and we were just told that those pronouns in that language can mean either gender. They reminded us for a reason.

Yep.. and that reason was to show Dany could be the 'chosen one' ... and they didn't 'remind us' ... it was never stated before Missandei said it.

:lmao:

The Valyrian male/female thing has always been more of a reference to the Prince Who Was Promised/Dragons than it has anything else in the narrative. It's to set up Dany as a candidate for the role of messiah along with Jon.

Also, there's no real narrative reason for Arya to kill Cersei other than to give her another "badass" moment. In contrast, everything with Cersei's storyline is bound to Jaime and it's clearly pointing to a moment where one twin kills the other, just like how Tywin and Tyrion were always going to have a confrontation that would have left one of them dead.

Hot Pie kills Cersei.

Don't hate... it's better than Arya.

Hot Pie kills Reek with a hot pie, and receives hot pie as payment.

Trying to figure out if that would be worse than what we've seen/heard about so far.

Craster doing it with his daughters, daughters/granddaughters, daughters/great granddaughters is pretty repulsive/reprehensible.

Valanquar is a Valyrian word and we were just told that those pronouns in that language can mean either gender. They reminded us for a reason.

They can't just go back and undo all of that. They only did that to service Dany's storyline. I don't think that has anything to do with the Valonqar prophecy.

What if her baby kills her the same way Tyrion "killed" their own mother?

ETA: I see people already speculating that

What if the Night King kills the baby in her womb, and then reanimates into a zombie wight fetus and it rips it's way out of her?

Too graphic?

I think, whatever the circumstances, Jaime needs to be present at her death.

She's going to die in childbirth.

The main problem I can see with that is the story would have to fast forward 9 months for that to happen, which is possible, but it would have to be some kind of epilogue after the Battle for the Dawn.

What if the Night King kills the baby in her womb, and then reanimates into a zombie wight fetus and it rips it's way out of her?

Too graphic?

The chestburster then runs off screaming into the shadows out of sight until a few days later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"