So, yeah... Royal Baby

Ahhh we need to abolish these freeloaders.

Congrats's to the family though.

Well it's a boy.

I think he will be named Philip, because at this point in time they have the same driving abilities.
imperfectlegalandeancondor-max-1mb.gif

I’m happy for Harry. He was so chuffed

Meghan seems like a genuinely sweet lady, so I'm happy for her and Harry.

I think the best thing about H&M is they actually love each other rather than this nonsense for example....

Danny Baker has been sacked by the BBC for a racist tweet regarding a photo he put out on line regarding the couple's baby, idiot.

I heard there was the occasional smarmy jab at somebody brown actually being one of the royals. Par for the course I guess.

Charles really wanted to be with Camilla but the Royals did like her. Charles married Diana because his family sort of pressured him into it. Diana and her older sister Sarah (who Charles dated before marrying Diana four years later) were the choice of the Queen and Queen mother. The Queen's lady-in-waiting, Lady Ruth Fermoy was the grandmother of Diana and Sarah. The Queen and Ruth Fermoy had been trying to matchmaker Charles and the Spencer girls for years. Prince Phillip also told Charles that his over thirty and needed to marry/ have kids.

Charles had only met with Diana 12 times before marrying her. Their relationship was doomed from the start.

Danny Baker has been sacked by the BBC for a racist tweet regarding a photo he put out on line regarding the couple's baby, idiot.

He posted a picture of a couple (not the Royal couple) leaving the hospital with a chimpanzee. Then he was rather unrepentant about it. Only earlier did he issue an apology.

Charles really wanted to be with Camilla but the Royals did like her. Charles married Diana because his family sort of pressured him into it. Diana and her older sister Sarah (who Charles dated before marrying Diana four years later) were the choice of the Queen and Queen mother. The Queen's lady-in-waiting, Lady Ruth Fermoy was the grandmother of Diana and Sarah. The Queen and Ruth Fermoy had been trying to matchmaker Charles and the Spencer girls for years. Prince Phillip also told Charles that his over thirty and needed to marry/ have kids.

Charles had only met with Diana 12 times before marrying her. Their relationship was doomed from the start.

Yes, he was, poor kid (Diana) didn't stand a chance.

Diana really was a kid. I think she was 19 when Charles first met her, while he was 31. Then she was 20 when he married her and he was 32 by then. Not that 12 years is necessarily a big age gap, but they were at completely different stages of their life at the time. He was Cambridge educated while she didn't even have any O-levels, and he had been working a while, while she was just starting out. But she did manage to step up well and embrace the limelight even though she was initially a shy girl.

It's a shame Diana never got to see her grandchildren or even her children's weddings.

I wonder if Charles would have married Diana had Mountbatten been alive at the time he started dating Diana.

Isn't what's going on with Harry the exact same thing that happened at the end of the Disney Hercules movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"