JabarR

Sidekick
Reaction score
Who here has ever heard of

sodastream_logo.jpg

GG_Tile_L_Sodastream_Logo.gif
?

Last edited:
I have one and really like it. I use it more for the juice flavored soda and not the regular stuff. The kids really like the bubbly lemonade.

I have one and really like it. I use it more for the juice flavored soda and not the regular stuff. The kids really like the bubbly lemonade.

Which model do you have?

The Fountain Jet. It's the cheap model, but it works great. I have tried most of what they offer if you need some input on that as well.

The orange soda is great. The energy drink is pretty good as well. It has a Red Bull taste to it.

I hope to get myself one soon

[YT]Q0QD2phzWP4[/YT]

I have, they were pretty big in the UK during the '70s and '80s if I recall correctly.

Looks like they are still around: http://www.sodastream.co.uk
They were very popular in Scandinavia as well in those days. It's been a revival for them in recent years. I got a variant called Wassermax as birthday present, and been using it mostly for mixing drinks, G&T:s and such.

I see these all the time at Macy's. I thought about getting one but only if I had the money.

A buddy of mine has one. They're kinda being spotlighted at Target currently.

I always have wondered if they really do work & how well do the fizzy drinks taste? I may consider getting one somewhere down the line.

I always have wondered if they really do work & how well do the fizzy drinks taste? I may consider getting one somewhere down the line.

[YT]6Tn7eKoXiaQ[/YT]

I just read some story about it in Fortune. It's apparently insanely trendy, but they only have like 1% of the soda market.

I just read some story about it in Fortune. It's apparently insanely trendy, but they only have like 1% of the soda market.

[YT]nkiwNCPcbs0[/YT]
[YT]4sNYRaqNuh4[/YT]
[YT]YopmP3hvtKE[/YT]
[YT]LR8QdLrnw4Q[/YT]

They should make Beerstream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija