Sodastream

Got one over Christmas and it works fine although I haven't used it much and the little sample packet flavors aren't the best tasting choices. I did like their orange, Dr Pepper rip off and a few others enough to get more of it, although I might just stick to dumping Kool-aid into the carbonated water.

Got one over Christmas and it works fine although I haven't used it much and the little sample packet flavors aren't the best tasting choices. I did like their orange, Dr Pepper rip off and a few others enough to get more of it, although I might just stick to dumping Kool-aid into the carbonated water.

NO need for that.

l.jpg

No doubt with an inflated price to go with the Sodastream brand name.:oldrazz:

^^^^…the Cranberry is good. I think the flavors are hit or miss. I like the fruit flavors, but not really the colas, dr. pepper rip off, or root beer…and I like ginger ale, but their ginger ale is awful.

Here are some of the V8 flavors

SodaStream%2BV8.jpg

And all the Happy Hour ones (which BTW, you can add alcohol to)

Noghtsoda-500x192.jpg

^^^^^…the Margarita is good. I'm tempted to try the Gin & Tonic and Mojito now. I like the regular V8 Splash's but I'm not sure these would taste good.

I was at Target today seriously considering getting one because I spend so much money on sparkling water. I decided to research more on it before purchasing it. Is it really worth it?

That's what I got mine for. Definitely worth it.

They seem awesome, i just fear if i got one id drink too much damn soda. I want one tho.

After reading up on it years ago the mix you add to the carbonated water doesn't have a lot of the bad ingredients real soda has. The most important thing is they don't have Aspartame which is in most real sodas.

After reading up on it years ago the mix you add to the carbonated water doesn't have a lot of the bad ingredients real soda has. The most important thing is they don't have Aspartame which is in most real sodas.

That's the diet soda mixes not having Aspartame, the regular soda mixes don't have High Fructose Corn Syrup.

That's the diet soda mixes not having Aspartame, the regular soda mixes don't have High Fructose Corn Syrup.

:up:

That's what my wife was just saying since she drinks diet. Either way, both of those things are bad for us.

Last edited:
HFS isn't any worse than regular sugar although IMO regular sugar tastes better.

New Soadstream Soda Caps

[YT]3TWZfzIwIBU[/YT]

Is it the Fountain Jet? Genesis? Fizz? Penguin? Crystal? Revelation? Source?

Hahaha! My wife doesn't remember but she says it's the mid-grade one. There were three to pick from when she bought it a few years back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"