some characters from my comic

Are you sure your not Darth? These were pulled from his site.

cloud9.jpg

me.jpg

genuine_010.jpg

duo_003c.jpg

DV8 said:
Let's just give this guy a chance . . . if he says he's not Darth Coolius, he's not Darth Coolius for all we know . . . this is some of the sickest shyt I've seen on these boards . . .

Yeah And iv'e seen this sick shyt under someone else's name.

Wow...there are some very easily fooled people on these boards...

I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just saying, that posting someone else's artwork as your own is a very wrong thing to do. If you are in fact Coolius, I've got no problem with that. But denying you are and posting the things he posted raises a lot of questions.

where can i get your comic?i love your art

I'm not sayin I'm fooled, I'm just sayin this is some sick-@$$ art and for all we know, Darth Coolius ripped off chi-boy . . . which I would hope is the case since I'd like to continue seeing some REAL artwork . . .

artist71 said:
Are you sure your not Darth? These were pulled from his site.

cloud9.jpg

me.jpg

genuine_010.jpg

duo_003c.jpg

what site did you find these on?

Aquaman said:
I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just saying, that posting someone else's artwork as your own is a very wrong thing to do. If you are in fact Coolius, I've got no problem with that. But denying you are and posting the things he posted raises a lot of questions.

I agree if he is darth coolius whatever i don't care, I don't know the guy but whatever. If he isn't Darth then thats F'd up, don't steal art it's just plain wrong. and if you did steal the art then I shall spite you in the name of the art god and the regular god.

Look my point is I don't give two shyts if he IS coolius or not. Leave the guy alone and let him post his art. If it IS coolius and he wants to keep it under wraps, so be it. Who cares. Just leave the guy alone. I for one would like to see some more art work. SO can we just leave it at that?

Case 1: If you were banned on multiple other names...you would want to be a 'clueless new guy' too.
Case 2: Someone stole anothers art but we all still enjoy looking at it.

Eitherway, leave him alone so we can enjoy the art. The end!

Darth who? Let's see some gottam art!!

Sweet mother of god why did everyone turn this thread into a crucification for whether or not he is/was/used to be DC. WHO CARES? He came here with a good attitude and posted easily some of the best art on the boards. I remember when DC was here and he never had the greatest attitude, but he came back, seemingly more mature and wants to post his art for people to see and comment on. So once again, WHO CARES about his past. Let the dude continue posting his art and being a member of the boards. I just hope this BS hasn't dissuaded him from posting here again, which has happened in the past at least a couple of times to other members.

hey dude . . . we said drop it, so drop it . . . now it's just drawing attention

chi-boy . . . if you have any progressive works, let's see some tutorials!

Thanks for the tips, man im 23 years old and always loved drawing. I made a mistake and studied Network Administration, instead of going into art like I wanted to for college. Now i seem like im constantly playing catch up trying to get back into my art, and to hopefully one day get a job in it, instead of doing IT administration.

-Æ- said:
Thanks for the tips, man im 23 years old and always loved drawing. I made a mistake and studied Network Administration, instead of going into art like I wanted to for college. Now i seem like im constantly playing catch up trying to get back into my art, and to hopefully one day get a job in it, instead of doing IT administration.

I have a friend like that too. He's 28 and just now going to school for videogame design. I always tell him I'm getting past my prime and it's too late for me, and he tells me to shut up because he's even older. 23 is still young. Just practice in your free time. Internet forums are a good way to catch up, becuase you can get tips from seasoned pros and have your work critiqued. If you're really serious about it, you don't need school. Just practice and build up a good portfolio. I'm not saying it's gonna happen over night, but at 23 you still have your whole life ahead of you.

If you aren't Darth Coolius, explain this...
(one of your pictures)
godsend_16Cg.jpg

(a picture from Darth Coolius' art thread)
gversus_001c.jpg

you're a cool guy, and your attitude is totally different from his, however your art looks the same :o

Guys, yes we all get it.....Just let it go and enjoy the art!

Okay, I managed to get the newest version of PS and colored this one. Something is still wrong with my comp, and the colors are a little chunky. Tell me what you think:

black_001cg.jpg

kick ash and inspirational as always! any action sequences with these two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"