Days of Future Past Some sparse questions (thanks)

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
Hello guys,

1- Is it confirmed ON SCREEN it's 1973 and not, say, 1971? What month? Any hint or indication?

2-
From a guy at blu-ray forum:

"I do believe that the future events take place in 2016 as I think I saw the year 2016 in a holographic projection of a date at the end of the film. I thought I saw it on Wolverine's alarm clock holographic projection, while it also states that the radio is playing "Golden Oldies". Which works out well, as 2016 is when the X-Men:Apocalypse is supposed to be released."

Do you confirm?

3- I know you all hate Origins. I don't wanna talk about it okay? Just a question about the story:

After Logan escapes from the Alkali Lake Base... do you remember if he had some other "berserker rage" moments?

Plus, two of the kids are supposed to resemble Quicksilver and Banshee... true?

Thank you so much... :word:

Re: point 1 - pretty sure that Xavier references the year 1973 in the first few scenes of the film. But even if he doesn't, the Paris Peace Accords are a real event from that year, so you can't have it at any other time.

Re: point 1 - pretty sure that Xavier references the year 1973 in the first few scenes of the film. But even if he doesn't, the Paris Peace Accords are a real event from that year, so you can't have it at any other time.

Vey good call.

Very early 1973. No later than February for most of the past scenes.

More I wonder why there isn't snow in January in NY or Paris.

I looked closely at that future alarm clock and I did not see 2016.

They keep referring to '50 years ago/later', so it has to be 1973-2023.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"