The Wolverine Somebody help me out with Understanding Silver Samurai's Vendetta?

Taiwarriorz21

Sidekick
Reaction score
Okay, Don't rag me too much! I havent been on the forums in quite sometime. Can somebody explain to me why Yoshida wants to kill Logan sooo sooo bad after Logan saved his life sooo many years ago. Yoshida was so thankful for Logan saving him from the Atomic bomb that was dropped on Nagasaki, Japan. What specifically happened that made Yoshida change his mind about Logan and now wants to kill Wolverine later on in his life. I know he wanted Logan to allow him to take his healing factor away to save his life, but why is he now on a "personal mission" to kill Wolverine after He is eternity debited to wolverine saving his life? Help me out here someone!

P.S. Another thing I want some brainstorming or clarity on....The Magneto/Charles Xavier scene after the Credits.

Ok, I can see Patrick Stewart continuing as Prof.X but Ian McKellan is physically getting freaking old and I would love to see him somehow being replaced by Michael Fassenbender as a physically younger/stronger looking Magneto. Is there someway they can have Magneto in younger form with the same x-men? Is there a way for him to regenerate from old age to a younger form? Maybe not on his own but maybe with the help of another mutant or maybe someone that has the sophisticated technology like Striker? I'd like to see Fassenbender be frontline and center with alot of fighting and action scenes since he's younger and more athletic than "old man" Ian McKellan. I mean how awesome would that be to have a young magneto that is on a rampage with serious fight/action scenes and giant groups of Sentinels!

Last edited:
He wanted his mutant healing factor.

Fin.

Yashida became obsessed with mutants after one saved him. It's nothing personal against Wolverine. He just wanted the same ability that saved Wolverine and made him strong and thought from the dossier research done on Wolverine that he'd be willing to go along with the power transfer. He wasn't so a plan B was set into motion.

i felt he wanted to be young to start over since he bankrupt his business he essentially could of started new as a different man since he was a young man again and no one would know him

It wasn't bankrupt, he just blew a **** load on mutant research.

Basically his plan was to take Logan's healing factor be able to continue on, just as as he had making something of himself. He figured Logan was miserable and thought that he was doing him a favor, as well as delaying his own death.

i felt he wanted to be young to start over since he bankrupt his business he essentially could of started new as a different man since he was a young man again and no one would know him
I don't think he would be able to start a new business so easily, he would need a birth certificate and all that, not to mention that probably had the luck to invest in the right things, while now there would be bigger companies competing against his little one.

My issue is how dude turned into a maniac, basically
but a lifetime can do that too you, if you let it.

He liked Logan

He loved the fact he could live forever even more.

I think Yashida could have solved his problem better w/o all the chaos that happened in the movie like forcing Logan to give his healing abilities.

When he got Wolverine's healing abilities, he got younger and he didn't have to let Logan die using that drill machine and Logan would just recover after the procedure.

He used the drill machine TO get younger, not to kill Logan.

He already got younger but he didn't stop. Mariko had to stab him in his head.

That's because the process wasn't complete.

It looked complete since Yashida already got his youth back. But he was still draining Logan and completely sucking all of Logan's healing ability. And obviously if no one stopped him.Logan wouldn't have survived the procedure because all of Logan's healing abilities/genes are gone.

Last edited:
Looked complete, wasn't. You know, for dramatic purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"