• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Someone stole my avatar! :mad:

maxwell's demon said:
oooo- he's "different".

Why is your title JLBats?

Who am I? Who are you? Why is there an Asian woman in the hot tub with my sister?:confused::(

I am losing my identity....why do I want to stick a jar of peanut butter up my anus?....:confused::(

Holy crap. I leave for a day and come back to this..

JLBats said:
Why is your title JLBats?

Who am I?
Who are you?
Why is there an Asian woman in the hot tub with my sister?:confused::(
yes.

no.
sometimes.
and cranberry sauce.

Hades said:
Holy crap. I leave for a day and come back to this..

You've destroyed it, Hades. The Hype is lost. The Hype is BUILT on individuality, and by undermining it, it's stability is gone. It's falling apart, Hades, and it's all your fault!

JLBats said:
You've destroyed it, Hades. The Hype is lost. The Hype is BUILT on individuality, and by undermining it, it's stability is gone. It's falling apart, Hades, and it's all your fault!
who said that? that? that?

JLBats said:
Join me Bruce, join the League of Shadows

Hades said:
You've destroyed it, JLBats. The Hype is lost. The Hype is BUILT on individuality, and by undermining it, it's stability is gone. It's falling apart, Hades, and it's all your fault!

Join me Bruce, join the League of Shadows

You know when we change our avatars back, all this is going to make no sense at all.....

JLBats said:
Oh well, still fun

You know when we change our avatars back, all this is going to make no sense at all.....

POWdER-man said:
Why the hell would you change it back. We're onto a revolution here..join me and help destroy the Hype

POWdER-man said:
It would be hilarious if the moderators put a lock on all of your avatars where you couldn't change back.

I'd change my avatar but I think Tara's more pretty than bald I Kid you Not teacher. :o

Matt said:

yeah i know.

Matt said:
the best thing about threads like this is that after a few days the things people say no longer make sense.
sometimes sooner. like now, for instance.

JLBats said:
Why the hell would you change it back. We're onto a revolution here..join me and help destroy the Hype

Cranberry sauze foreva.

Master Chief said:
I'd change my avatar but I think Tara's more pretty than bald I Kid you Not teacher. :o
Her face slightly resembles a giant dump i took this morning.

Master Chief said:

one of us...one of us...one of us....one of us....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"