Captain Throbertson
The Lumberjack
The Roughneck
POWdER-man
EDIT Daisy
Master Bruce
Philly Phanboy

That's all I can think of...

Lurk, your avatar is the coolest in this whole place. Thats' all I got to say. :up:

POWdER-man said:
How many of us used the Matt avatar...

Jlbats
Maxwell's Demon
Lord Siva
Hades
Carter
Captain Throbertson
The Lumberjack
The Roughneck
POWdER-man
EDIT Daisy

That's all I can think of...

I had it too. :O

Originally Posted by Colossal Spoons
Lurk, your avatar is the coolest in this whole place. Thats' all I got to say.:up:

Thanks:) When I was little, I used to run in the room screaming Thunder! THUNDER! Thunder-Cats, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when the show came on:O

Oh, and BTW, I never responded to you in another thread, but yeah, I'm a woman. Haahaa, easy mistake to make given my screen-name and minimal posting. I've been wanting to post in the photo album but I only just figured out how to host a pic........and I'm scared of internet stalker weirdos!:eek:

Lurk said:
Thanks:) When I was little, I used to run in the room screaming Thunder! THUNDER! Thunder-Cats, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when the show came on:O

Oh, and BTW, I never responded to you in another thread, but yeah, I'm a woman. Haahaa, easy mistake to make given my screen-name and minimal posting. I've been wanting to post in the photo album but I only just figured out how to host a pic........and I'm scared of internet stalker weirdos!:eek:

I've never met anybody else who did that when Thundercats came on; let alone a woman. That's great lol. Skydiving and Thundercats make for a great time. You should go post the pic anyway, they guys'll only stalk you for like a week at most heh. :up:

I'm glad my favorite avvy hasn't become the village bicycle.

LOL, I just got to the part in the thread where we all started doing ****ed up quoting. My favourite is when I took Hades quote and multiplied.

Hades: I'd like to see your turds.

:huh:

I remember seeing this thread back when it first came lol.

Daisy said:
Then why did you bump it?
because Matt just made that "owned" thread and it made me think of this thread, in which Matt got totally owned:(

heh, Abaddon took my Tiger once. The outcry was great, and then I just said, "You just crossed the line." and he took it off after a few seconds and apologized profusely and posted up a storm of ":("'s and said "I really feel bad now."

I guess Matt's just not as much of an internet bad-ash as I am.

Your avatar hurts my eyes after awhile. The flashing.

No offense. It's cool but it's just the flashing.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
heh, Abaddon took my Tiger once. The outcry was great, and then I just said, "You just crossed the line." and he took it off after a few seconds and apologized profusely and posted up a storm of ":("'s and said "I really feel bad now."

I guess Matt's just not as much of an internet bad-ash as I am.
Indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"