Days of Future Past Something....very strange in the trailer.

Goku Goes Crazy

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrbHykKUfTM

In the trailer at 0:55, that girl with the wings is standing naked in front of Xavier and Magneto, who are sitting in a bed together. Are they about to have....you know....a threesome?

I'm not trying to be innapropriate, but this seemed really strange to me. It definitely looks like this. This is not a "troll" post. I am being serious. Look at that part again.

yeah, I was thinking the same thing. A threesome with a fairy would be pretty cool.

Maybe she is an exotic dancer.. who's special backroom dance happens to showcase insect wing

I always thought Lensherr to be the fun guy out of the two :woot: I can see him dragging xavier to this !

I think Angel IS like stripper at night club perhapes even the Hellfire club and this Is them looking for mutants to recruit for the school.

Maybe she had clothes with zippers on and Magneto ripped them off like a boss.

Speaking of strange did anyone notice when the were all in front of the TV that Erik had a gun in his hand?
vlcsnap-2011-02-10-17h32m12s61.png

vlcsnap-2011-02-10-16h52m53s24.png

Is she some random mutant?

Good point out with the gun. Kinda weird.

My guess is that they were recruiting mutants and this was the way to politely "ambush" her. Or its some sort of covert mission. Making Xavier and Erik players would be kinda weird.

I noticed the gun and was ready to say something, but...

I'm pretty sure the girl is a mutant stripper. Weird as it is, listen to me.

This movie takes place during the time of mutant hate. People hide their mutations for fear of ridicule and possible death. Charles and Erik find out this stripper (im still on that idea) and ask her to show them her powers in private. After some convincing, this scene happens. She might not be naked either. We only see her back, she could be wearing...virtually nothing...like a good stripper.

Just me working off some dumb ideas. I'm not an X-Men fan but I'm trying here :oldrazz:

my first thought when I read the title

Maybe it's a danger room hologram....

We'll see some sex and nudity on the unrated director's cut.

funny thing her wings look more like butterfly wings then disgusting house fly ones.

^also... is it me or do her tattoos seem to disappear with her wing out (do they maybe come out of the tattoos? are the tattoos part of her mutation?

Speaking of strange did anyone notice when the were all in front of the TV that Erik had a gun in his hand?
ya, I noticed...
given that him an other guys are wearing sweatsuits, I am guessing, that they were in mild of some kinda training, when the new came on...
he might of been in mild of weapon training (or maybe just practicing using his powers to stop bullets)

on a side note (to this scene)…. I now this is the 60’s, but, you’d think they’d have a better TV…
just saying

Last edited:
Remember what McAvoy said, Charlie boy is somewhat of a player in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"