Sometimes I Lie - Limited Series starring Sarah Michelle Gellar

kvz5

HBIC
Staff member
Reaction score
She’s back! And this book is really good from what I’ve heard so hopefully her bad luck with projects is finally over.

Sarah Michelle Gellar To Star In ‘Sometimes I Lie’ Limited Series From Ellen DeGeneres & Warner Bros TV.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer alumna Sarah Michelle Gellar is set to star in and executive produce Sometimes I Lie, a limited series based on former BBC journalist Alice Feeney’s debut novel, which is being developed by Ellen DeGeneres’ A Very Good Production and Warner Bros. TV whether the company is based. WBTV optioned the book on behalf of A Very Good Production, whose DeGeneres and Jeff Kleeman will executive produce alongside Gellar.

In Sometimes I Lie, Gellar stars as Amber Reynolds, a woman who wakes up in a hospital, unable to move, speak, or open her eyes. She can hear everyone around her, but they don’t know she can. Amber doesn’t remember what happened, but she has a suspicion her husband had something to do with it. The timeline alternates between her paralyzed present, the week before her accident, and a series of childhood diaries from twenty years ago.

Sometimes I Lie is an international bestseller released in March 2017 by HQ/HarperCollins in the UK and Flatiron/Macmillan in the U.S. The book has been published in over twenty countries.

This would mark a rare series starring vehicle for Gellar, who has been sought after the success of Buffy the Vampire Slayer but has been very selective and has only done two series since, the CW’s Ringer and CBS’ The Crazy Ones with Robin Williams.

I had forgotten she did that show with Williams.

Yeah, what's Sarah Michelle Gellar been up to as of recent, anyway?

She just doesnt work very often. Its a shame she never went on to be a movie star. Like she was a Cameron Diaz/Reese Witherspoon type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"