Sonic 3

The Big G

A Filthy Ningen
Reaction score
Greenlit by Paramount back in March before the release of Sonic 2 comes....

latest

And with it comes....

0b135e8b466cb1ec9cf72ed81f573b0d579777a6.gifv

which means we will get....

7ab149f0fef364057f57f4b0337bc13e006a5b23.pnj

Looking forward to it. Really enjoyed the first 2 movies.

Hope Knuckles comes back also. I just don't if Shadow could handle all 3 of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles.

Rouge and Omega are probably gonna be introduced here as well, right?

Really curious on how they would handle the former's design. :hehe:

Looking forward to it. Really enjoyed the first 2 movies.

Hope Knuckles comes back also. I just don't if Shadow could handle all 3 of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles.

Shadow is the Ultimate Lifeform. He should be able to handle the The Faker and his pals.

Rouge and Omega are probably gonna be introduced here as well, right?

Really curious on how they would handle the former's design. :hehe:

I imagine Rouge would pop up in ether the Knuckles spin off or movie 3. And I can't wait for the outrage lol.

I love Omega and Team Dark but he's probably lower on the list of "Who do we bring in next".

Clearly, the fan favorite to bring in for Sonic 3 is Big the Cat. :o

Shadow is the Ultimate Lifeform. He should be able to handle the The Faker and his pals.

Ah okay I only ever played as Shadow once and he didn't seem all that impressive. I thought Sonic, Knuckles and Tails made a good team in the sequel though.

Great stuff means we get it a bit earlier than expected. Watched the 2nd movie again the other day and it really holds up.

I wonder if Silver will show up?

Doubtful.

Realistically there are probably a half a dozen or so characters who would appear before Silver shows up. Plus remember if they bring Silver in we then introduce Time Travel, and that comes with a WHOLE lot of baggage. And we don't even know how or if they're going to portray Chaos Control.

It could happen down the line though

Doubtful.

Realistically there are probably a half a dozen or so characters who would appear before Silver shows up. Plus remember if they bring Silver in we then introduce Time Travel, and that comes with a WHOLE lot of baggage. And we don't even know how or if they're going to portray Chaos Control.

It could happen down the line though
Good point.

Which new characters do you think we will see in 3?

Other than Shadow being confirmed, I'd wager Rouge, maybe Amy, 100% expecting Maria and Gerald Robotnik to feature in this.

This won't happen, but it'd be fun if they brought in Scratch and Grounder as foils for Robotnik.

Garry Chalk, Grounder's voice actor in AoStH and Robotnik in Sonic Underground, already had a cameo as one of the generals in the first film anyway.

Good point.

Which new characters do you think we will see in 3?

We know Shadow will show up.

Amy & Rouge almost feel like givens due to their roles in SA2 which no doubt will be the main source that they draw from. I know a lot of people want Metal Sonic and while its dooable...I think odds are something big like Perfect Chaos or the Biolizard would be the perfect endboss to battle the two Super Hedgehogs.

Now depending IF the Knuckles series is set prior to S3, that would be a good vehicle to introduce Rouge, Tikal or some of the secondary like The Chaotix or the Hooligans.

I hope they stick with voice actors. Idris did a great job but it was a bit distracting

I'm still manifesting Metal Sonic to pop in live-action so hard.

I hope they stick with voice actors. Idris did a great job but it was a bit distracting
Eh, I thought this is one of the instances where celebrity voice acting worked. When Knuckles was speaking, I wasn't hearing Idris Elba in a recording booth every time, which is more than I can say for, like, Zendaya in Space Jam 2 and Andy Samberg and John Mulaney in Rescue Rangers.

Last edited:
I'm still manifesting Metal Sonic to pop in live-action so hard.

Eh, I thought this is one of the instances where celebrity voice acting worked. When Knuckles was speaking, I wasn't hearing Idris Elba in a recording booth every time, which is more than I can say for, like, Zendaya in Space Jam 2 and Andy Samberg and John Mulaney in Rescue Rangers.

Same I thought Elba was great as Knuckles and changed his voice enough that Knuckles came across as his own character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"