⚔️ Action-Adventure Sonic 3

Action-Adventure
I for one would like to see Shadow complain about letting humans live free and not charging them for rent. :o

Christian Bale as Shadow.

Nah, they need to get Robert Pattinson to voice Shadow. Especially after how great of a job he's apparently done with his voice acting gig in the English dub for the new Miyazaki film, The Boy and the Heron.

Its going to be a crime if we dont' get an orchestral "Live & Learn" during the finale

Nah, they need to use the 20th Anniversary version, with Crush 40 and an orchestra all performing together.

Tonight's the VGAs, and while its much too soon for a trailer, they could have cooked up a small teaser to air. Though if we get anything Sonic related I would bet on a Knuckles show trailer, and although its a long shot a short teaser for Shadow announcing the VA would be kind cool to get

Tonight's the VGAs, and while its much too soon for a trailer, they could have cooked up a small teaser to air. Though if we get anything Sonic related I would bet on a Knuckles show trailer, and although its a long shot a short teaser for Shadow announcing the VA would be kind cool to get
I wouldn't count on it.

Trailer for the Knuckles show is a possibility, but I doubt that we are getting something Sonic 3 related.

Some interesting Sonic news.

There was a big Storyboard leak for Sonic 3 and Knuckles

also apparently the episode tittles for Knuckles were annouced

Screenshot_20240117-182401-663.png

Did not expect a Sonic 06 or a Reno 911 crossover

Wasn't there some sort of copyright issue over Knuckles' hat? I might be mis-remembering.

Wasn't there some sort of copyright issue over Knuckles' hat? I might be mis-remembering.

Yes and no.

The Hat originated in the 90s OVA. Brown Fedora with Red Stars on a yellow bead. And has appeared a couple of times here and there.

Ken Penders brought the hat back during the Archie run with yellow stars on a blue bead. And if the legends are correct tried to copyright Knuckles hat. But the since his hat was different from the OG hat the point is moot.

Now SEGA has a tendency to lock various Sonic Stuff from the past in the vault until someone succeeds in letting Sega open the door. Current residents of the Retirement Vault are Sally Acorn and the SATAM crew as well as the Sonic X cast.

What annoys me about Ken Penders is him trying to take ownership and copyright of things he never created and has no claim to.

What annoys me about Ken Penders is him trying to take ownership and copyright of things he never created and has no claim to.

For me its him trying to claim ownership of very vague and broad ideas ie Knuckles having a Dad or Super Emerald/Chaos Powered Echidna Warlords.

It also doesn't help how incompetent Archie's legal team was and the company's business practices.

For me its him trying to claim ownership of very vague and broad ideas ie Knuckles having a Dad or Super Emerald/Chaos Powered Echidna Warlords.

It also doesn't help how incompetent Archie's legal team was and the company's business practices.
admittedly there's one extreme of the comics industry exploiting and taking advantage of the work of creators and not always compensating them properly, and then the other extreme is Ken Penders. Archie Comics sounds like it was run by hucksters.

Nothing came of it, but Penders acting like Sonic 2 was infringing on his copyright was idiotic. Not sure if that was little more than a cry for attention, but a part of me would love to see him attempt to see SEGA/Paramount over Sonic 2.

admittedly there's one extreme of the comics industry exploiting and taking advantage of the work of creators and not always compensating them properly, and then the other extreme is Ken Penders. Archie Comics sounds like it was run by hucksters.

Nothing came of it, but Penders acting like Sonic 2 was infringing on his copyright was idiotic. Not sure if that was little more than a cry for attention, but a part of me would love to see him attempt to see SEGA/Paramount over Sonic 2.

Hucksters may be giving them too much credit. Incompetent is the better word. Like I cant imagine they would hire him without a work for hire contract. And im sure as hell positive SoA wouldn't have had allowed it earlier. But sadly things went the way they did.

But yeah seeing Ken try to bring Paramount to court would be interesting to say the least.

So THIS is going around. Nothing confirmed, but figured I'd share:

I saw that rumor a couple of days ago...again no idea how it came to be...but I would ****ing love it.

The Anakin/Shadow memes would be S Rank

Combing the High Ground Meme and the Faker Meme

That's like the Gogeta/Vegetto of Memes

But wasn't Keanu the big fan favorite for Shadow? At least offer him the part!

Also, why is everyone backing Ken Penders? Everything I know of the guy makes him sound like a selfish ********.

But wasn't Keanu the big fan favorite for Shadow? At least offer him the part!

Also, why is everyone backing Ken Penders? Everything I know of the guy makes him sound like a selfish ********.

Too me Keanu would fit Espio better...

None of us are backing Ken...

Christenson would be an awesome pick for Shadow

it ironically is kinda of a galaxy brain casting idea (IF its real). Given that SA2 came out during the height of the Prequel Films(about a year before Attack of the Clones) so there is a lot of cross over in themes (and memes) between the two characters. PLUS from a studio budget POV its a casting that would A) Generate Buzz and B) not break the budget. Again outside his Anakin cameos in Obi-wan and Ahsoka...Hayden's been pretty much retired from acting. And i did see one report that seemed to indicate he was coming out of "quasi retirement" and signed with a talent agency. And if he is wanting to dip his toe back into acting...a VA role would be a fun little ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterkocher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"