Sonic The Hedgehog.

• Find Out More About Sonic Boom On 3DS And How It Connects To Wii U

Preview
    on Oct 15, 2014 at 08:01 AM
    3ds_icon.png

Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal is a different take on the 2D Sonic formula.
    ... More
source: GI

Big Sonic sale on the PSN right now, kinda bummed that Sonic Master Collection than can with all the digital games doesn't seem to be around anymore.

(And Sonic Boom still makes me :()

And the reviews are coming in....as expected the 3DS and Wii U Sonic Boom games suck ass.

Looks like this is the end of ol' Sonic. A long time coming, IMO. He'll probably continue to exist as a ****** mobile game.

Freaking mobile, a poison to the industry more than a good thing.

Looks like this is the end of ol' Sonic. A long time coming, IMO. He'll probably continue to exist as a ****** mobile game.

I doubt that. I know for sure they still have at least one Sonic game they're working on.

Sega has announced that Sonic Boom is the worst selling Sonic title in the history of the franchise. The Wii U and 3DS titles combined have so far failed to top 500,000 units.

I agree. I've yet to play a good mobile game.
I'm not a mobile gamer by any means, but check out "Badland" if you haven't. It's just a simple side scroller, but it's fun and the art is absolutely gorgeous.

On Podcast Unlocked they were talking about the rumor of Microsoft buying Sonic the Hedgehog.. I gotta say.. A Sonic game made by Rare could be amazing.

I'd rather have Nintendo get Sonic...

^ *sad trumpet*

I don't see much logic in MS buying Sonic. The only logical company I see buying the franchise would be Nintendo. The last few Sonic games have been Nintendo exclusives, and even when the games aren't exclusive they sell the most on Nintendo platforms (even that Kart racer that, I believe, even released later than other ports). It's obvious where the fanbase for these games are.

Nintendo owning Sonic would make the most sense, but Nintendo has so many of its own great franchises it ignores. Best I could see is Nintendo integrating him into Mario Party games or the Kart franchise.

I'd pick Sonic all the time if he was in Kart. I picked him all the time in Brawl just because I love Sonic, I didn't care he sucked. :p (I need some old classic fat Sonic though)

I'd pick Sonic all the time if he was in Kart. I picked him all the time in Brawl just because I love Sonic, I didn't care he sucked. :p (I need some old classic fat Sonic though)

I miss fat Sonic. He was the man.

I miss fat Sonic. He was the man.

I've had a plush doll of fat Sonic since the 90s, I refuse to get rid of it. I also had a clock but it's broken in the attic somewhere...I didn't want to get rid of it though. My PS1 memory cards have fat Sonic stickers on them. I need more fat Sonic.

I've had a plush doll of fat Sonic since the 90s, I refuse to get rid of it. I also had a clock but it's broken in the attic somewhere...I didn't want to get rid of it though. My PS1 memory cards have fat Sonic stickers on them. I need more fat Sonic.

I had a fat sonic plush and a fat Tails plush when I was a wee lad. They got lost years ago though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"