Sony 2013 E3 Conference Thread

interesting that they are opening up with Vita. I thought they'd save that closer to the PS4 talk

Only 60% of the Vita's content is on PSN? I thought all of it was

I think he said that 60% of Vita game sales were through PSN.

Hehe I knew martial arts training and the rest in the in beyound two souls was CIA training. lol I knew it, after hints of that in the EP Daily behind the scenes was shown and so on. it was too obvious.

Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls & Infamous which I haven't played yet will probably be the last PS3 games I buy & play this gen (apart from multiple replays of Uncharted & God of War). Should all be great!

Ellen Page the video game? Interesting
Some peeps at sony are obsessed with her lol some of the features of Elie from the "last of us" still looks like her. just a little bit.

Wow an Adam west 1960's skin for batman Arkham origin's and his body looks buffer and better then it ever has with this.

Last edited:
Adam West Batman sit for AO!

this Andrew guy...its the first time Ive seen him

The PS4 looks like an Xbox One slanted

Adam West Batman sit for AO!
yeah I kkinda beat you too it , in mentioning it. that part doesn't really matter. But it's interesting to see it there. It's a surprise especially the body's build.

Looks like the Xbox One had a baby with the PlayStation 2.

I know everyone probably won't, but I like the design. It's simple, not a fingerprint magnet (from first impression), and actually pretty small. It looks like it'll fit perfectly in my entertainment center.

BMcVkQcCIAEHZEm.jpg:large

Looks matter the least, but not too shabby. I was prepared for the worst.

Meh, it's another black box. I don't get too bent out of shape over design though. It's about what the console can do.

It's about time that Sony's divisions started working with one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"